p.jm | you belong to me ~ mafia au pt2 |

weeks passed since that night. the night your boss, Mr. Park kissed you. ever since then, you haven't taken your mind off of what had happened. the kiss was unexpected but you didn't mind it.

lately, you notice that he has been acting differently, like sending you small gifts in your room or surprise you with sweets in the kitchen. he even had a bouquet of flowers sitting on your desk once, which was beautifully arranged but you wonder why he was doing all of these things for you.

later in the day one of his men came to get you as you were wiping the windows and take you to his office. you followed him and arrived at Mr. Park's office. the man knocked on the door and there you heard a voice behind the door

"come in."

the man opened the door and there was Mr. Park leaning up against his desk waiting for you to arrive. the man closed the door behind you as Mr. Park walked closer towards you.

"so have you liked the gifts I gave you these past few weeks?"

"ah yes. thank you for them, it was very kind of you but kinda unexpected..."

he smirked as you turned around to grab a big box that was sitting on his desk.

"well this is my last gift for you, then maybe you'll enjoy receiving my gifts in the future and I maybe will reconsider your job here in this house."

he handed you the box. you opened the box to see a black dress and a pair of black pumps. the dress had a corset at the waist and the shoes were simple black pumps that were red bottoms.

"why are you giving me this dress and these shoes?"

he softly smiled and pulled out a small jewelry box from his jacket. he gave it to you and it was a diamond necklace.

"I appreciate the dress and shoes but this diamond necklace? I can't possibly take this, it'll be too much."

you closed the box and gave it back.

"these are for you to wear, and for you to wear at a party that we're attending."

"a party? with me?"

"yes. you'll be my plus one and I would like it if you wore these at the party."

"why me? I'm sure you have someone else in mind to take to the party..."

"nope, you'll be my date. the party is 2 days from now and so I will have someone come by to get you ready."

at this point, you couldn't say no since he already made up his mind of making you his plus one. he escorted you back to your room.

he looked at you one more time and give you a soft smile.

"I look forward to you being my guest in 2 days."

he said as he walked away. you went inside your room and took out the dress. it was beautiful and sexy. it had two leg slits at the skirt and the waist was part was see-through. you grabbed a hanger and hunged it on top of your closet door.

it was the night of the party. as Mr. Park said, there were people helping you get ready, one was doing your hair, another one doing your makeup, and the third person giving you a manicure.

the results after the makeover, you had beautiful waves in your hair, the makeup wasn't too much and was pretty natural and the nails were simple nude acrylics.

you went ahead to put the dress and shoes on. it was your first time wearing such clothes. the dress fits perfectly on your body. the shoes were a perfect fit too, surprisingly he knew your sizes.