m.yg | no more secrets ~ mafia au pt.2|

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!!!"

a voice blurted out from the side as you saw your boyfriend yelling out of rage and anger.

"y-yoongi!" you shouted as he walked towards you, he grabbed your wrist, pulling you away as he headed towards the door. his gripped was tight, making your wrist ache.

"w-wait yoongi please....ur hurting me..."

"YOONGI!! did you know hear what your girlfriend just said? you and that hard head of yours would never listen to anything i say and now you won't even listen that you are hurting her!"

yoongi was taken back by his fathers words, letting your wrist go.

"tell me why you brought her home father..." yoongi clenched his fist as his back faced his father,

his father stayed quiet as he hesitated to tell him the truth,

"son....the reason why i asked my men to bring miss l/n here today is because i wanted her to talk to you about becoming the next mafia leader..."

"AHH!!!" yoongi yelled as he punched the glass mirror near him, leaving his hand bloody.

"that's all you ever talk about father!!! about me being the "next leader" what if i don't want to be the next leader?? you can always ask uncle to take my place!! why did you have to bring my own girlfriend, who should have no business in this fucking complicated ass family issue!?!?"

"MIN YOONGI!!!!"

his father yelled out his name, catching both of your attention,

"son.....i'm ill."

"what like you have a cold or something? what do you mean i'll?"

"son...my heart is no longer in good condition. if you remember back then, i already went through heart surgery and was able to continue my role as boss, but recently the family doctor visited me and told me that my heart no longer is the same as before. thankfully i'm not deadly ill, but at anytime as i continues job as boss any longer,  ill stress out my heart and it can get in a worser condition so that's why i need you take place as the new boss...and soon..."

yoongi looked at his father with worried eyes, he's been ignoring his father request to come home though the actual truth on why he needs him to take over as boss is because of his father current poor health.

"i would ask your uncle but he's too busy playing with women and getting into trouble, which is not a good fit to the role of a mafia boss. you are someone who is willingly to take action and you show very good leadership...."

yoongi claimed down as he saw his father take a drink.

"i shouldn't be drinking but as continuing on why i asked miss l/n to come here today is because she is someone who you'll listen to. unlike me who barely knows his own son, miss l/n understands you the most out of everyone and even though i met her for the first time, she seems like a great person to be with. someone who is kind, understanding, strong and caring...just like your mother was."

his fathers words brought tears to your eyes as you realize he acknowledged his own son a lot even know they weren't close.