bts | handle us |

"Y/n?" You turned around an saw that taehyung was calling your name, "oh..hey tae!"

He quickly ran up to you, "ah~ so y/n, do you have plans tonight?" You looked in his eyes while looking at his sweaty forehead and said to your self "damn this dude lookes good even with a bit of sweat"

"Huh? Oh no, no im not doing anything tonight, why?" "Okay good, come to our frat house tonight, we're having a pool party, so dress up but also bring your swimsuit okay!! Bye y/n! I'll see you later!!"

He ran off without hearing saying bye, you quickly went to class. After a long day of taking your exams, you needed to party and have a drink. Maybe even more than one.

You went back to your apartment and you took a quick shower, your friend, y/f/n was getting ready with you as well, since it was a pool party, you didnt wear much makeup but put some waterproof mascara and did your eyebrows, you wore a simple black bikini and paired it with your blue distressed denim shorts and wore a white n gray plaid shirt.

Something like thus ~

×

You an your friend arrived at the house, there was so much people, as expected it is a frat house so of course the house will be packed, your friend left you because she found her boyfriend, so you decided to go find the guys, you searched the kicten where they were beer pong, the pool, the living room, they were nowhere to be found.

We went back to the kitchen to get yourself some jungle juice, everuthing they throw a party, they have the best jungle juice ever made.

You were getting yourself a drink as you felt someone tapping your shoulder, you saw the guys standing behind you, they were all looking so fine, as always, your still wondering how the fuck does a hella fine group of guys became your friends

"Oh, hey guys!!" "Hey y/n!" "Where were ya'll? I looked all over for you guys," you gave each of them a side hug, " "we were upstair," jimin said with a cute smile, "hey why don't we go take a dip in the pool?" Namjoon was yelling out, "Yea lets go!" You were pulled by Jungkook's hand.