Chapter 27

:)

Jessie walks into the cafeteria as the dinner bell rang, the table all Omegas sat turns to her direction and everyone smiled. "Jessie! How did the officers meeting go soror magna?" (Latin for : 'Big Sister' they aren't her siblings, all Omega students just call her that.)

She sat down and whispered.

"Terrible, Al popped his lid again. Shane apologizes to rescheduled." They all looked frightened, every Omega knew The Alpha was scary when angry. He doesn't go easy on anybody not even on them, since Al believes Omegas shouldn't be treated as though their...special.

The Alpha's unfairness increased towards Omegas from the past two years, Al started mistreating and degrades them more often after his mate was gone. Jessie used to be really close friends with him and Shane though like everything, change came into their lives and they all grew up while growing apart.

Which is why Jessie will side with Weiler, if The Older Alpha decides to challenge against Al for his heir tittle. Nobody wants an abusive leader, though Jessie thinks she now has an opportunity to gain power in this pack, the mission Anselme gave her to become Al's substitute mate; harsh but idealistic for Omegas protection.

She's willing to sacrifice and be tied to Al for the security of others.

Thump!

A female Omega lost her balance and collapse forward, Jessie goes to her side and felt her entire skin warming in temperature; in heat.

"Why didn't you say anything!?" The Omega questioned sternly.

She clutched Jessie's arms, breath steaming out. "I-I'm sorry, i didn't know-w i'd be in my heat t-today."

Jessie darts her dark brown eyes around them, seeing the attention they got; hungry predatorial kind.

Shit this is dangerous. Jessie thinks.

The Omega became protective, her small sector supporting Jessie.

"Got nothing better to do? go fuck yourselves it's free!" Maylin yells out, standing and blocking Jessie with the Omegas her arms crossed.

Maylin then glares at anybody who tired to get near the Omega table, ready to kick ass. it wasn't uncommon because Omegas gave off the most delicious scent when in thier heat to other werewolves.

Jessie took this chance to lift her fellow Omega and bring them to the detaining rooms, where they'll be able to subside thier heat period.

Before leaving she glanced back to The Gamma, Jessie debates on whether to ignore Maylin or to thank her for the help. "Thanks---"

"I'm only keeping my promise to Selena, don't think i did this for you." Maylin said without facing Jessie. "That's what friends do."

Maylin then walks off.

--------------------

Cyrus was pouting to himself, he was gazing at Al's back; thinking.

This is why i have trust issues, Al was going to kiss me while i let my guard down, I'm sure of it. Cyrus was going to rub his hand over his eyes but remembers he left arm is suspended. He bit his lip.

I just wanted to be a roommate and nice friend to this guy, but Al obviously wants something more.

They both had just left the clinic after hours of The Alpha making sure his Injured arm was treated properly. Cyrus didn't actually shut his eyes fully, and he took that time to see what Al would do.