Bloopers!

"Hello? Testing testing---scream if you can hear me---Testing."

*adjusts camera to the left and blinks a few times, then smiles*

"Hey guys! Welcome! It's me Azriel, I'll be taking you behind the scenes in MY POV with some bloopers from the cast of The Alpha's Addiction."

"Hope you enjoy! And this chapter "Bloopers" will be updated depending on my mood."

Chapter 01

I gesture my arms behind you. "So, here's the dressing room for all the cast and make up artists station. Think of this as an AU where they are all actors or something like that."

A massive white tent with hundreds of clothes, accessories and fancy ball gown dresses. Suits, tuxedos and ties on a separate section while many talented make up artists are running around doing their make up magic like fairies.

"Say hi guys! I'm doing a blog for our wonderful fans!" Everyone around waves and says all sorts of 'hellos'

"Dude stop! My make up isn't on point yet!" Chase shouts from the main cast section and Rainier glanced over his shoulder. "Azriel? What brings you here? I didn't know you were doing a blog." I smile at the two walking over.

"I'd thought I'd treat our awesome fans with this, you guys were at the party right? But they didn't get to see you both on the first chapter."

Rainier smiled warmly. "We all know how Al feels about sharing the spot light. And we're aware you had to sell him good to fans. We understand."

"Aw Rainier, you're making me guilty for not introducing you in the first chapter. You both look good in suits too."

Rainier was in a dark indigo suit that pairs with his black tie while Chase is in a light gray suit and cream hue tie.

Chase snorts. "Yeah, you just had to make the first chapter of this book all about Al, what about us!? When are we gonna get laid!?" I sighed and turn to Rainier. "I'm glad I made you sooo understanding and decent Rainier."

"What's that supposed to mean? The fans love me! All the babes and cuties say they can't get enough!" I pinch his cheek hard. "Now I remember why I couldn't introduce you both at the first chapter Chase. You were running off flirting with everything that moves. No wonder Rainier has to watch you." Chase whines out. "No! You're running my make up Azriel!"

Rainier nodded. "Sometimes I think I was cursed to have immature friends. Please tell me that'll change Azriel."

"Shhh, no spoilers. Alright! Let's get this show rolling!" I go over to my red director's chair and sit down.

"Ok! Everyone shut the fuck up on the set!" I inhale deeply. "Anddd action!"

A small smile came to his lips spotting Shane, slightly choke on the wine that was offered up to him by the elders.

Shane pumps his chest and almost spits out the wine but swallowed it down. "Azriel, I-i don't like drinking wine. Its bitter. P-please don't make me do it again."

"Cut!"

I rush over and hand Shane a clean towel. "I'm so sorry Choco! It's alright baby don't cry, everything's okay you don't have to do a retake you were brilliant just the way you are! All the fans send their love and support to you."