Chapter 19

Taking the towel, Al spun on his heels and wrapped it around Cyrus securely being cautious not to brush his rough skin. He also didn't sneak peeked his mates private area, even when they had the same biological default male genital.

A penis, although Al's was...legendary. (I can't! Someone send an ambulance! Al's ego has reached to infinity & beyond!)

The Alpha has to treasure surprises for the night of their spicy honeymoon.

Cyrus pushed Al's firm chest and The Alpha took a wide strides backwards, raising his hands to show he wasn't going to try anything. Al already got what he was looking for, and this only bothered him further than how he originally thought. Grims accusation was right and he dreaded to admit that.

Cyrus didn't react to Al.

No feeling of sparks crawling into his arm and spine, when the boy punched him Al would have caught a glimpse of emotion cross his tough vacant face. Though nothing came into the black haired boy's features just...hatred.

That was certainly projected to him.

It left this achingly numbness to Al.

Cyrus would reject him once he knew.

Their mate bond and future chances of a relationship with each other was damned from the start, Al would just rather drink a Wolfsbane smoothie or dive into a silver spike pit, than have to listen to Cyrus actually say he hates him and reject their mate bond that tied them together, Al shouldn't spiral down into his...wallowing all over again.

Just when Al thought, he was finally escaping his nightmares that clings to keep him there, he can't be depressed.

Al wasn't born with that privilege.

Not when everyone surrounding him was counting on The Alpha to become their leader and run the Nightwalker pack, Al wasn't that big of a douche to leave his goodie-two-shoes brother the position either. Shane wasn't fitting the bill to become the Head Alpha for Al.

It also had everything to do with his confirmed mate; Cyrus. The boy was this unknown being and Al can't risk exposing their kind to humans unless they are marked, this just complicated his decision making process. Because if Cyrus didn't feel their bond, or Al's touch had zero effect towards the boy, and he can hit him without a hint of doubt.

Why was Al the only one who did?

How come he alone felt their bond?

Was it because Cyrus was a human?

Or much worse, was Cyrus a...Rouge.

A Rouge that would deny their bond.

Leaving Al to suffer from heartache.

I can't go through that hell, not again.

Al's eye twitched, to the unanswered thoughts that imploded his mind and ran his colossal fingers to his golden main. He breathed out then sat down onto his large bed, Al turned touching the clean bedsheets that were made neatly in place. Most likely by Cyrus himself who was slumped onto his desk, striking his pen to paper and glaring at him occasionally. Al blushes looking away, because a half-naked freshly showered mate was still gonna make him go wild. Fuck, he was whipped.