Happy Halloween!

Cyrus slowly opens his inky dark eyes and there in front of him, was the doors of Northwood High School.

Nothing about this intimidating place resembles a normal school, from the way it presents itself as a stronghold castle. Walls as tall as high timber trees, cold solid grey bricks with a strong sense of dread to it. No, this place, it really doesn't seem like a military school for rehabilitating problematic teens; it was more like a prison.

Well the students themselves weren't exactly all bad, there were good ones, and there are people who are neither good or bad but...in between, like himself.

Strangely, Cyrus wasn't afraid of the place for it gave him a slight feeling of familiarity, like he has been here before in his dreams.

it was quiet since curfew had been an hour ago and everybody was already sent to the dormitory.

Cyrus sets foot Inside, despite the foggy atmosphere and silence he wasn't scared of being alone, one step at a time his two feet leads him further within, Cyrus glances at the oil paintings in the hallway.

Above the lockers hung bronze framed pieces of gloomy pictures in glass cases, each one unique.

He frowned, it was a bunch of artistic illustration depicting war, bloodshed and the inevitable fate of soldiers something you'd see at museums. Fear was plastered in the eyes of the people fighting in the paintings, it saddened Cyrus.

"Who the hell thought it was a great idea to put these paintings in a school for young teenagers?"

He kept walking along, each way Cyrus went the drawings got a bit more gruesome than the last one.

Yet the boy couldn't ignore them.

The more he stares at it the more distributing those fearful eyes got, as if they were calling for help. asking--begging for Cyrus to save them from dying there. The details in the soldiers teary eyes so realistic Cyrus could only focus on it alone, feeling sorry for them.

Until they blinked back at him.

Eyeballs moving to glare at him.

Cyrus took a step back;frightened.

Crack!

Snap!

Creak!

He saw all the paintings come alive, blood as thick as tar liquid began dripping off the frames turning their heads towards his way. every face swirling into a stretched smile, shivers running down his back as they screamed.

"Welcome back!"

Decaying hands sprung from the nearest paintings grabbing him by the leg, Cyrus jumps and shakes the hand off however a new pair of arms goes after him.

Soon he was being overwhelmed.

Snaking into his clothes.

Groping his flesh.

Feeling him.

"No! don't touch me!"

Another hand hushes Cyrus as he tastes the blood, harshly bitting it in resistance. he tried breaking free trashing against the soldiers who have now started to pull him into the painting. Cyrus tried to yell for help but got stopped when three hands squeezed his throat.

I can't breath!

Then more blood sticky hands cover his eyes trying to dig it out.

it hurts! i can't see!

Cyrus felt his ears being torn and clawed desperately off his head.

Let go! Leave me alone!

Voices of despair greet him loudly as they laughed in utter madness.