Chapter 14

[Warning : someone's gonna die]

Why...Cyrus could be a Rogue. Rogues don't deserve mercy and compassion Al. Didn't we agree? We only wanted to bed this boy and be done with. Grim softly whispered, his golden eyes narrowed at Al's right hand restraining the other left.

We're not sure he is one yet! I don't act carelessly without thinking! Grim just laughed in a hyena rhythm within Al.

Such hypocritical of you to claim that when we know how reckless you can be Al. But alright, for OUR sake I'm just gonna do this to find out once and for all if Cyrus is our mate. Grim smirked as his wolf strength that manipulated his human partner increased by ten folds.

The situation has gotten worse Grim wasn't only after this for the pleasure, Al's wolf was now after both Cyrus and his intention to ravishing him by force.

With or without his permission.

And Al was really wading.

He can't last longer.

Because The Alpha did also wanted to touch the unknowing quiet boy, that drove him to behave without reason itself. Al held onto his left hand tighter, hoping Grim would quit this and grow uninterested. Though Al knew he won't.

He was gaining on Cyrus.

Shutting his eyes, Al tried harder.

He can't let Grim treat him as a puppet.

Grim lived off to push his own limits and the ones around him, he was that much of an controlling wolf and has never actually concerned himself to care much for others. Al grew up with his egotistical personality, that taught The Alpha he was to be dominating, ruthless and didn't need anybody. Not even a mate in life to love and protect.

Because of his brother.

Before Al could process the diabolic thought Grim was thinking of, The Wolf drove his razor teeth down at the inside of Al's head. The Alpha silently whence and became distracted enough from the uncalled pain for Grim to slither pass Al's right hand and grabs forward to Cyrus, Grim attacking his sleeping prey.

GRIM!

Al boomed within his head to take charge of his wolf, he was breathing heavily and couldn't think straight. Al hadn't been the master at mental will to tame his wolf unlike his sibling, which was because he usually skipped Mental Meditation classes and Al still does. Though now he was regretting his decision, as The Alpha realized he doesn't have full control over his wolf.

It was secretly Grim who was ruling Al instead of the other way around. Yet, even he wasn't about to complain now.

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS!?

Grim chuckled darkly. Go on! give it a FEEL, while Cyrus is still knocked out. What he doesn't know ain't gonna hurt him. Al fingertips were really shaking.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS!?

STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY!

ENJOY IT!

H-HOLY SHIT!

CYRUS WILL KILL US!

BUT IT'S JUST SO FLUFFY!

Al's fingers lightly coursed through the jet black locks of an unconscious Cyrus.

Petting him affectionately.