Chapter 43

:)
We all know Al and Grim are gonna fuck shit up...again.
Luna = Alpha's Female mate
Lunnas = Alpha's Male mate

Selena's cheerful smile comes to mind and all the happy memories they had.

I really thought and believed, if I loved you unconditionally with all my heart it would be enough. But...It wasn't, you still choose to see me as the monster.

I began to think; you were right, and maybe that's why you couldn't see the person I was willing to be for you. But I still choose to love you instead, Pride wasn't important to me, because YOU were more valuable than anything I had in my life. And Al had to reject you.

Without even thinking how I would feel about the loss, rejection was a fate worse than death. You'd think the one who rejects their mate doesn't suffer as much as the rejected. No, it's just as painful as ever. I can't hurt like that again, my heart is pathetically small and breakable. HOPE is a fucking illusion.

"I..." His lips trembled with each word that was coming from his own mouth.

"I-I, Maximillian Allister Nightwalker. Alpha heir of the Nightwalker pack." He forced out. "Reject you; Cyrus, as my second soul mate and future Lunnas."

Grim had a river of hot tears running down his bitter face, as he controlled his human to declare their rejection speech

Grim had a river of hot tears running down his bitter face, as he controlled his human to declare their rejection speech. This was the only sure way The Wolf saw to save Al from going completely insane again, Al can't control Grim better if his Alpha's addiction consumes them and Grim won't force Cyrus to love or accept them. Reject or be rejected, The Wolf has already suffered enough, he's not going to let Al make him hurt again.

Cyrus's irises widen in disbelief, then he feels dreadful feelings take over every fiber of his being. Like time had stopped working, and his heart wasn't pumping blood anymore. He puts one hand on his chest, as his face changes from a blank expression into a sea of emotions. Onxy eyes flash concern as Cyrus timidly takes in Al's hand. "Al..."

The Alpha flinched at the sound of his name, the way it rings so good in Al's ears when Cyrus actually talks to him.

Grim was taking full advantage of Al in his irrational and vulnerable state, he knows that his human can't think straight, when his anxiety manifests and merges along with his depression.

Al shakes his head negatively at him and slowly pulls his hand away from Cyrus, he was looking physically torn apart with his darkened eye bags and nervous amber eyes. It's like Cyrus is starting at a whole different person.

"Allister." He jolts at his full name. Not wanting to hear Cyrus reply; I, Cyrus, ACCEPT your rejection Alpha Allister.

Cyrus does the opposite and carefully makes the blonde boy look at him, by cupping his angled jawline. "Allister, I want an honest answer from you." Al couldn't help it, Cyrus's calm voice, his touch, his everything makes him weak and willing. He nodded meekly to him.