Chapter 51

[Warning : Smut, Light BDSM, and my pornstar imagination ahead.]

Yes, this update is overdue, my memory is bad and i hate it.
Yes, I couldn't post the ORIGINAL draft of this chapter because my phone broke.
Yes, i will edit it later, cuz it's 5am and imma sleepy.
Yes, I'm bleeding in places i shouldn't and ill seek jelp for it.
Yes, my dyslexia loves to get in the way of my writing.

:3

Ernie nodded stiffly at his phone.

"Mhnnn...I see, two weeks won't be enough." Miranda flips her camera to show the three Strays who were given Wolfsbane just to make them all sleep and stop hurting themselves. "See it? That's just among my set of worries. I have to temporary also take over for Allison, nursing a cannibalistic Alpha baby isn't exactly a walk in the park."

Ernie smiled a bit, remembering how the Head Luna was like when she was pregnant with Weiler. Always crying and playing Mozart on the piano. "Got it, and Lucas informed me earlier that It'll take more time for Cheif Prescott to separate the wolf hair found with the DNA from Timothy Brown's body."

Miranda sighed.

"We'll need all the spare time we can get, I'm heading out to the borderland to meet those fucking blood suckers tommorow. I really don't want to, but Walter won't leave his wife and the old hag can't be bothered with this sort of meetings."

"Have you even tried communicating with Madam Anselme? You can't turn away from your own mother forever."

Miranda's eyebrows twinge. "The last time we spoke was only about my son, Anselme knew Weiler could possibly go into a comatose---yet she allowed him do Alpha duties anyway. Even got Weiler to socialise with members of the World Werewolf council as well. I couldn't sleep after finding out he had passed out and was hospitalised. You know how nervous I get...when that happens, since his Alpha's addiction is Sloth. He could never wake up again."

Ernie nodded. "But to be fair. Weiler also knew the risks and wanted to do more to help Anselme within the pack political side and we know, Al isn't the best candidate to strengthen alliances. Your son is more capable and can be really resourceful, you should have faith Weiler can overcome the curse."

The Head Luna flips the camera back to herself, exits the confinement area of the three Strays and Miranda enters a different room, only this time it had a single bed with a unconscious guy covered in scars.

The fourth Stray werewolf.

Miranda said. "Without a soul mate? How long do you think my son will last exactly? Remember, I didn't find my mate early unlike my brother Walter. Fernando later came into my life during my mid twenties."

She never brought up the painful subject of her late husband Fernando to anyone, though Ernie wasn't just her Vice Beta.

They'd been friends since middle school.

"Years waiting for a mate, I felt like...I was waiting for nothing or nobody. I don't want Weiler experiencing that." Miranda said.

"That's why you try to keep him in the dark about his father, Miranda. You will have to tell him, Weiler found out he wasn't a full Alpha but a hybrid from someone else." Ernie carefully added. "How do you think he'll react...when Weiler learns the real reason why Fernando was killed by Rogues?"

Miranda's eyes glowed golden.

"He was murdered because Fernando wanted to protect the both of us then."