Chapter 03

"You should find yourself a suitable mate soon. If you don't, then I will Al. I particularly wouldn't force this onto you but you're giving me no options. I'm not getting any younger and your father as well, maybe then you'll start being an Alpha to this family and your future pack." Her words still repeated in Al's mind, no matter how loud Tim's screaming was bouncing off the walls.

Al was aggravated after their lovely conversation, Anselme wouldn't say those words if she didn't mean them and she is a woman of her words. As expected the discussion went directly to all the three things Al was avoiding.

Responsibility.

Obligations.

And mate.

It's been hours since Al left the party and he was certain his mother had caught wind already of his absence in there. However, Al knew that his good old little brother Shane would explain on his behalf. He's long shed off the his dark suit jacket and tie, Al was now left only with his white dress shirt, collar messily unbuttoned at the top, sleeves pulled up past his elbows revealing those bucky arms of his. Al wanted to sleep but remember he had unfinished business with this Gamma for talking shit about his auntie, this well deserved workout seem to even out his nerves.

There were patches of Tim's blood on there somewhere staining his shirt as Al had grown bored, the silver collar around Tim's neck preventing him to shift into his wolf clanged. He allowed his friends to do whatever they pleased once Al decided to lean back to watch while his brain busied itself to think.

It also helped to release some stress just hearing screaming and whimpering from werewolves who test his power.

But Al wasn't gonna let Tim die...

"That's enough, let 'em go guys."

Just that easily.

Chase pouted in protest hearing his Alpha's order, though knew he should do as told. He then shuts off the blazing flamethrower he was going to use that would roast this annoying Gamma's fingertips. After fairly beating Tim up Chase excitedly suggested to literally heat things up, this man was not only talking shit about Al's auntie but Tim was also responsible for spreading false accusations around the party tonight.

Lucky scumbag. Chase's wolf; Dagger spat, as he stood up and crossed arms.

"You really should have a specific...I dunno, punishment for these minor offences Al." Rainier voiced out, unlike the younger werewolves he wasn't that much into torturing others, unless he feels the need to make them suffer.

"Aye. It's not that I'm questioning your standards here, I just find it irrelevant to fuss over this one Gamma instead of dealing with real problems; Rogues." He kicks himself off the table to gaze down at Tim and jerked his chin upwards, Rainier eyeing the man's battered face he smiled.

But you know we'd always be loyal to you Alpha. If you see this as fit, then so be it. Hail mentioned, as Rainier let's go of Tim and turns back to look at Al.

"So, what do we do with this one?" He was already raising his hand at Chase knowing what the boy wanted to say.

"And no Chase, we aren't going to go through with barbecuing him alive."

Fucking kill joy. Dagger bit.

It's called awaiting your Alpha's orders you illiterate monkey. Hail remarked.

The torture chamber was then filled up with growling over his friends and their wolf's bickering, Al rubbed his forehead as he isn't in the mood to digest any of this ridiculous nonsense right now.