Chapter 46

:)

Imagine Cyrus singing this song to Al with sad yet hopeful eyes and a small smile on his lips omg.

[Warning : Gore & Smut]
Two of my favorite things!
Also get tissues for dual purposes.

The Alpha's addiction was torturing Grim, he has been restraining himself strictly with being prideful. It's much more agonizing for the wolves to hold back themselves, rather than their human counterpart. Al knew this, his canines were extending. Grim desires to mark what's theirs already; Cyrus.

Just a bit longer, Grim. Al promised.

Fuck you, Al. You have Cyrus. Even if he's ours he still might not have a wolf. I STILL end up miserable and all alone.
Grim claws Al's head before going to sleep angry, that Cyrus is likely just a human. Wake me up when you want my help to mark Cyrus damn properly.

His snarling pointed fangs were just mer inches from Cyrus's neck, but Al really likes him so he ends up giving open mouthed kisses on his Rocky's shoulders. Also his silver tattoo will kill him if he tries marking Cyrus too.

He still can't believe Cyrus is sitting naked with him in his grand bathtub.
They were surrounded by hundreds of floating bubbles, his favourite old oakwood bath products from Rome.
(The bathtub also works like a jacuzzi so yup thing has nice water pressure.)

While Al washed him with a cloth, he already ordered someone to send in breakfast to their dorm room. And Al got a message from Rainier that Chase is in his room, hiding underneath his blankets and eating carrots. This was bad, Chase hates carrots more than he hates his older brothers. Al gave him a check list and to go online shopping for new branded clothes and shoes, that might temporarily cheer Chase up.

Cyrus needed a wardrobe change and Chase likes using his PWD discounts.
(Person With Disability; remember, Chase is an amputee, missing a right leg.)

Aftercare is something Al takes very seriously, though with Cyrus he might need an organised aftercare kit just especially for him. Al's father Walter having the Alpha's addiction to Lust, taught him how to be a responsible Dominant. Learning about the BDSM lifestyle and thinking about it, before Al had became a Dom to Selena then.

He sighed at their memories together.

She would have wanted me to move on and be happy with Cyrus, but it's just hard to completely forget about her. I did everything WRONG with Selena before. Maybe that's why I wanna do everything RIGHT with Cyrus this time.

Al smiles against his dark tanned skin.

Both his huge hands fumbling around the blonde boy loved how similar in texture to sandpaper Cyrus's body felt, it felt like touching the pyramids of Egypt. A lost treasure at sea, even a vintage old book from centuries ago. He was extra careful while caressing his baby boy's scars and stitches. This was one of the things Al wanted to ask Cyrus, but he figured he'll tell him his story and past, when he's ready for it.

"Baby boy..."

Cyrus moaned breathlessly when he sensed Al nipping at his flesh, leaving new hickeys on him. "Oh? Seems your nipples want my attention." Al goes to kneading the hardened nubs, causing Cyrus jolt up, warm water splashing around them. "Aghhh...w-we just did it a while-ah-ago." Cyrus's whiney mewl was doing great things to Al's libido.

Oh I know, though I'm still horny.

He lightly twists them with his fingers while licking Cyrus's heated earlobe, Al whispered. "Then what's stopping us...from doing it more than once?"