Chapter 25

Chase looked at the taller male from behind, as Rainier instructed others to undergo heat schedule check-ups with Nurse Nick and make sure those who are in the works have been handled by their mates, while the ones who haven't found theirs report to him for briefing.

Rainier was responsible that way to everyone's health in the school. This earned him the nick name 'Raincheck' because of his ambition to become the next Head Pack Doctor like his mother. (P.S Rainier would make a hot pack Doctor)

He picked his nails while waiting for The Beta to wrap it up, then they'd go to the meeting with every sector rank officers their Alpha mentioned to them yesterday. Stuffing his other hand inside his pants pocket, things...haven't been the same with him and Rainier, ever since the messiest break up Northwood has ever witnessed yet.
(Between Rainier and his now ex-mate Louise, in the past.)

Chase's wolf had to throw that topic at their argument days ago, which should have gotten The Delta a black eye or knuckle sandwich from the older boy.

Though Rainier wasn't like that, he doesn't take his anger out and uses it on others to disable his own opponents.

But this Delta fights dirty.

Rainier's wolf Hail, has just been that disobedient because of how shit went down. And that was to be expected from any wolf who's human had rejected their mate. Chase was a jerk for even bringing up the subject and Rainier hasn't talked to him at breakfasts, and Al wasn't there either to convince The Beta to patch their friendship back together.

Chase glanced up once he noticed that Rainier was done talking and walked on, passing by himself ignoring Chase standing and waiting. The Delta rolled his brown iries and crossed his arms to reside at back of his head. This was bothering him, because Rainier always talked to him afterwards and fixed their problems, this was unfamiliar of what Chase has grown accustomed to.

Look what you've done idiot, Rainier's not speaking to us like he used to. And you just had to use the 'no mate' card.

Dagger mindlessly grinds his teeth in together. Not my fault he decided to ALSO use the same shit on us Chase.

Chase pursed his lips and Dagger goes on.  If you ask me, I'd say he should have seen it coming. What else was he going to get from me? An applause and roses? Chase, Rainier knows we might never change our attitude...even if we tried.

Guess the saying is true...ya can't teach an old dog new tricks. Let alone a damn pack slut werewolf to be something else.

---------------------

They weren't even a minute inside the room and Chase was already trying to flirty with everyone who's there. And by everyone, really, everyone. Maylin was the first to flip him over knowing Chase was laid back enough to start leaning himself onto her. She gladly elbowed The Delta's stomach, though that didn't stop the player from going to Jessie who was busy retouching her make-up for when The Alpha comes in the sector officers meeting room.

Chase sat besides The Omega beauty, placing his arms on the mahogany long table and stationed his palms to support his slick chin, smirking with mischief.

"Hey there sugar, preparing yourself already? We haven't even started, but if you wanna taste Daddy that badly..." Chase throws his signature wink at her, and his tongue makes a quick lick at his bottom lip. "I'll take you on sweetheart."

It wasn't new to everyone, though it would mean something is wrong if this campus big-time-player didn't roam around the room to score somebody's legs to spread for him later that night.