Chapter 38

"Don't stop, oh please don't stop! I-I want more." He looks up at Weiler's glowing jade eyes. "Now, I want it all!"

The Older Alpha had both his arms on either side of Lucas's head, Weiler is younger however his frame was taller and his toned muscles were to die for. His cool composed expression was the right touch to his handsome features.

"You...really think we should keep going?" Lucas nodded eagerly. "Yes, I want to know more about the curse. I want to figure out how I can help you."

His irises returned to a grey hue.

"Very well, since you're stubborn. It's not I don't trust you knowing. This topic just has a lot of emotional hurt in it and I can't be too exposed to feelings. Most emotions for me are dangerous to have."

Weiler swipes his jet black long hair back and goes to sit on a armchair, he didn't want to talk about it. Even just saying the actual name of the curse is uncomfortable for him. Though Lucas was insistant and he refused to let him leave the hospital because he is still on observation. "Take a seat, it's a long story but I'll try to cut to the point."

The Detective Beta did as told, Weiler set both his strong veiny arms at the armrest and Lucas couldn't help stare at his thick thighs that looked great.

"Don't even think I'll let you sit on my lap, I'll hit you plenty." Weiler warned.

Spanked by daddy? yes please. Lucas' s wolf; Crisp has a kinky imagination.

Calm the hell down, Crisp. Lucas turns more serious now. "I'll take you up on that offer later, right now, I just want to know what this curse does to you."

The Older Alpha said. "I'm too lazy."

"What!? Oh come on Weiler! I thought you were going to explain everythi---"

"Let me finish, Lucas." Weiler then holds his Red dog tag in between his fingers as he places it to his lips. "Long before, Moon Goddess herself cursed my ancestors bloodline. Bubbles, my wolf, is addicted to the sin of...Sloth."

Lucas rose a brow. "Which means?"

"Which means Bubbles can cause my body to go either really weak or put me in a comatose. But when awake, I gain invincible strength for a specific amount of time. It's not just me, It's embedded in all of us. Everyone who is blood related to the Nightwalker family, will always be born an Alpha. Regardless of their mate's werewolf bloodline. Along with it, we are born with the most ruthless bloodthirsty and maniacal breed of wolves, but I'm different...I'm not all pure Alpha like my cousins. I'm half a Zeta; a hybrid."

Lucas whispered. "That's why you go with us on assignments, not because it's part of your pack duties because..."

"Zetas will always want to fight and defend others." Weiler smiles, yet his smile didn't reach his ears. "It's what Pack Worriers do, my father was a Zeta. He got killed during my mother's pregnancy with me, after some years, Miranda noticed something odd about me. I liked fighting hard with Al and leading the way with Shane. She lied to me, when I asked about my father. She kept brushing off my every question."

Weiler could feel Bubbles is upset.

"Madre told me I was born just like my Alpha cousins, that I was all Alpha but Selena came to the pack. Just like you she was a Stray, I immediately knew we both shared something in common. She helped me discover my Zeta abilities, parts of my identity. I got into a fight with my mother, Miranda didn't want me to know what I was; a hybrid."

Lucas gazes at his feet. "Maybe Head Luna didn't want you to feel different because you're a hybrid. So she chose to hide it, parents aren't perfect. They too fuck up." Weiler is then reminded that Lucas here was actually an adult man, who singlehandedly raised his three younger siblings. "My mother's insanity phase should be accounted, she didn't take my father's death well. Her wolf; Saber is addicted to the sin of Greed."