Chapter 13

[Warning : suggesting to rape another character, if you are uncomfortable with the topic please skip the near end of this chapter. Thank you.]

Moon goddess why does she have to be such a fucking bitch! Can you actually believe that woman! US!? AN ALPHA! Assisting the quiet new meat like some servant!? We already have Omegas and Humans for that stuff.  Al hums back.

Strolling back to their dormitory area, he permitted his rambunctious wolf to fill the evening chilly air with his complaining, he gave off this housewife pitch if Al was rating Grim. He immediately claws Al's head seeing his thoughts, The Alpha briefly chuckled, since it was better this way than Grim bottling it all up. He'll calm down... eventually. Al walked on yet abruptly stopped hearing moans and grunting.

He's at it again? It's the 30th time just this month. Al sneaked into the side of the pathway and caught Chase making out with two people along the bushes.

Had it been anyone else and not Chase who Al knew better, he would've just swooped in and bash the heads of the students to knock in common sense into their skulls. But lucky for Chase, it was Al and not Rainier or that other guy.

The glasses midget.

Folding his muscular arms together, Al announced his presence there. "Seems I should construct barrier fence with bear traps in this side of the dormitory buildings, huh." All three snapped their heads to The Alpha. They froze; the two at least, Chase hadn't bothered to react.

"A-Al!?"

"Shit!"

"Go---go!"

The two students pulled back on their clothes and ran as far and as fast they could try, abandoning Chase who was still shirtless and pants zipper down in the dark, upon seeing it's Northwoods literal life threatening Alpha sector rank officer. Chase then spreads his arms to his sides. "What the heck Al!?"

He rolled his bright irises.

"Hey, I should be doing the asking part around here. That's the 30th time you tried to sleep with people Chase; Yes, I've been counting, and those are only the ones that I'm keeping track of." Al leaned over and tossed his friend his school shirt. Chase knew something was up, besides his now lonely half hard-on.

"Who pissed on your litter box?" Chase got himself dressed and listened to Al.

"My family, who else?" He rested his back onto a tree and closed his eyelids.

Chase titled his head. "That stinks man, is it Shane? He was sort of pestering to ask too many questions earlier, but he was only worried about you." Al sighed.

"Nah, it's not Shane."

"Then...Weiler?" The Delta tried.

"Haven't seen his ghost all day---week. It's my auntie and grandmother teamed up. That, and this new scholarship nerd I'm supposed to look after now too. As if I'm not already busy handling a pack."

Chase grinned. "Pft-like baby sitting?"

"Bullseye, and it's the newbie though I'm not trusting this guy near Shane because..." Chase waited and stared at Al and then continued on. "Because...?"

Al turned serious. "I think they're---"

"There you are!" Rainier comes into view, rushing towards them and before he could attempt to make a run for it, Rainier pinched at Chase's right ear.

"Agh---it hurts! Al do something!"

He shrugged. "Sure, Rainier place him under No-sex watch I just caught the moron right here with two students."