Chapter 02

Tim was shaking from the effects of Al talking to him like this; tauntingly.

There were rumours flying around, that Al doesn't think twice of tearing apart someone in half. If they were legally found guilty of treason and a Rogue.

Of course, no one alive can confirm it.

Tim was going to protest for his life when they heard someone hurriedly running through the crowd with an audible 'excuse me' and 'I'm sorry' Al didn't have to glance to know who it was, keeping his gaze at the bastard.

"Al wait!" He sighed through his nose, and Shane catches his rapid breathing.

"Stay out of this Shane." Al countered with warning, because he didn't want Shane to get involved if this turns nasty.

For this guy.

Shane raised his hand to somehow ease the obvious tension, even when he can't possibly make Al stop once his started. His forest green eyes going elsewhere thinking hard and trying his best to word his next sentence right, because Shane knows his older brother hates being told off no matter who you were to him, unless you were somebody that's really important to Al. Shane has currently been the only one to poorly make his brother to think about his actions first and even then, he couldn't do much of anything if Al was decided.

Al was just a ticking time bomb.

"G-Grandmother wants to see you, she asked me to get you." Shane splutters.

Al never once left his wild orbs on his new found chew toy, the dangerous cracking noises of Al's steel knuckles circulated them as he was restraining himself for his dear grandmother. Al eventually exhaled heavily through his seething teeth, after taking his time cooling off and faced away from the trembling elder, who doesn't know when to shut up as Tim let go of the breath he was holding thanking their Moon Goddess while cursing Al to die.

Yet Al stopped as he was about to go, he then snapped his long fingers together. "Chase, Rainier. Keep Tim company..."

As soon as those words left his mouth, two different figures were already on either side of the man. "And alive for me, I'll wanna teach this old Gamma some manners myself." Al then left as Shane followed after, seeing Tim get dragged away by his brother's friends.

Everyone was silent, not only because Al was their soon to be ruling Alpha.

But because they all didn't wish to provoke the real deadly monster that the young man was hiding within him.

----------

"That was quite a show you put on." Al was still fuming lightly to help himself relax, and Anselme knew this was her grandson behaving out of instincts.

He squinted his sharp eyes, the smoke that filled his grandmother's quarters was thick enough to be considered as fog. Grim had pawed at his own nose from the toxic smell, this was the one thing he couldn't stand about Anselme. She lifted her hands up and immediately the two young boys were on either side of her, receiving their gentle pets on the head they both then kissed the back of her hands as a sign of despotic respect.

"Shane." the younger boy perked up, his wavy brown hair falling to his lashes.

"Yes, Grannie?"

"You've been such a great help, please go enjoy yourself at the party with everybody downstairs, while I have a lengthy word with your brother here." Anselme spoke as her thin cigar bobbed in her lips, Shane glanced at his brother giving some thought, Al seemed calmer yet he was still reluctant to head out.

Though it was actually more for Al's own sake than their grandmother's.

Shane was worried, that Al's reckless stunt earlier has landed him in bad waters with their grandmother now. Anselme being an observer noticed it right away and cupped Shane's face.