Chapter 26

Cyrus bears his teeth. Stay away from me, I'm only going to hurt all of you...

"Cyrus please, just let Nurse Nick help you. You're still bleeding and need to get that wound cleaned up." Maylin spoke to the guarded injured boy who huddled himself into the corner of the school's clinic, he only frowned to that.

Shaking his head negatively.

He didn't protest against being taken into the building but Cyrus refused to be touched by anyone, Maylin had to explain to the others this and escorted him inside as his left arm bleeds more.

Shane tried his absolute best to be just as reassuring to him, though it didn't work and when Nurse Nick actually attempted to see his arm. Without knowing the black haired boy would react horribly to it, Cyrus pushed him away sending a grown man to meet with the clinic's wall. Nurse Nick was helped up by Rainier and Emmett just looked on shocked at Cyrus's strength.

They all saw how his dim eyes deleted to anything that moved in his vicinity, Cyrus cursed himself for shoving the nurse and knew everyone must think he's a dangerous individual; a demon.

Meanwhile, Chase and Jessie had two different thoughts about the teenager, The Delta was comparing Cyrus to the last Zeta student in his memory and The Omega was contemplating on whether pursuing the new boy's attention after.

Shane doesn't know how to help if Cyrus didn't allow anyone in doing so, he also wanted to find out the reason behind his older brother harming the scholarship student. His forest green orbs noticed the bit of paleness Cyrus was beginning to have in his tanned skin, and that's when everyone heard something crash outside the hallway.

"What the in world was that!?" Nurse Nick questioned, Shane knowing said.

"M-My monstrous older brother."

The Younger Alpha thought. And he's definitely in one of his moods to slaughter.

With the booming kick to the clinic's door at the other side, was a silhouette of The Alpha. And everyone saw those radiant amber iries they fearlessly glowed on.

Al's tall muscular frame was displaying beneath his uniform, strained bulges of his biceps and torso containing his eight pack abs. The Alpha's angular jaw was clenched tightly. Shane's eyes widens seeing micro traces of blood on his brother's snarling lips, who ever did that to Al wasn't going to live long.

Shane's afraid it's gonna be Cyrus.

Al orders coldly. "Leave, except Cyrus."

Shane quickly got between Cyrus and his scary brother hoping to convince Al to not beat up the living shit out of the boy. "Wait, maybe we talk abou---"

The disintegrating scowl Al sent to his little brother warned Shane not push his persuading anymore, the others obeyed his orders and Nurse Nick held Shane's shoulders. "Come along sport."

Despite being the adult, Nurse Nick is only human and wouldn't dream of facing The Alpha head on; nobody did.

The Younger Alpha turned to Cyrus, who was leaning half his weight at the corner glaring at the ground. He and the rest knew Cyrus was dead meat, for Shane, whatever nice things Al said towards Cyrus several nights ago went to hell now. Shane could only imagine, how Al disregarded Cyrus's need of his personal space and the boy being like this punched him square in the face.

This was Al after all.

He took one last glance at Cyrus and Shane's sympathetic expression says it all; he couldn't stop his brother again.

"Sorry man." Shane whispered as the door was slammed shut behind them.

Al roared. {DIDN'T I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!? I SAID LEAVE US! NOT FOR YOU ALL TO JUST STAND OUTSIDE!}