Chapter 35

[Warning : Readers discretion advised. Mild depictions of the following; Cannibalism, Sexual Assault, Gore, Necrophilia, Self-hate, Suicidal thoughts and Depression. Might edit this chapter and others later, because I'm sleep deprived atm.]

Closing the door behind him Al locks it just in the nick of time, seeing how his fingernails extended while he got flashbacks of disturbing memories of Selena's exposed ribcage. Her laying motionless naked carcass on the dirty ground. Eyes unblinking and staring directly at The Alpha as Rogues gather around her like vultures, Al bonded to silver restraints preventing him to shift.

He quickly felt the need to vomit, but the torture didn't stop there. It always never stops hurting Al remembering it.

Whenever he'd try to get to Selena the Zeta of the High Rank Rogues, will order others to fill up his IV a deadly generous amount of Wolfsbane that's attached to Al's body. Drugging him enough yet keeping The Alpha alive, just so he can witness his soul mate be shamelessly devoured by Rogues. Even in death, they raped her corpse in many horrid methods right in front of him. Al screamed, struggled and died every god forsaken second for several weeks.

Again and again...

And again...

Until, Al just...wanted to die too.

He only escaped then because Al's mind broke...and Grim took complete control over them. The same day Grim escaped from confinement, the pack of High Rank Rogues were all massacred into a mass of organs and blood, The Alpha ate it all eagerly like a madman.

He didn't care anymore.

Granting The Wolf full accessibility to their entire body, mind and dead soul.
Only Grim survived the massacre. He was at his prime deadliest, with Selena gone forever Al and Grim had nothing to lose. Filled to the brim with anger.

But unfortunately, the damned Zeta who acted as the leader of those High Rank Rogues escaped. Though Al will always remember, those twisted cold pale cyan eyes and that haunting grin.

NO MORE! The Alpha tugs at his hair.

Al shot his eyes and saw strikes of his blonde hair began to dye a ghostly ill white color, his amber eyes flickering like defective lights into golden ones he snarls at his reflection; seeing Grim.

You were just as intimidated as I was back there, Al. Don't make up some bullshit that Cyrus doesn't scare you.

He was breathing so hard that steam grew visible onto the mirror, and Al knows Grim is trying to take control.

It's only normal he'd reacted like that, after the things YOU made me do to Cyrus, of course he would be cautious!

Grim forces the side of Al's lips into a sickly smirk, eyeing their reflection.

You only stopped me once from taking over you completely. I wonder, if you can seriously do it again; probably not.

The Alpha was going to smash the mirror into a web of cracked pieces, but a soft knock at the bathroom door cuts in. Al's right knuckle halted right before he could hurt himself, and the smell of Cyrus's scent made him take a deep breath and pull himself together.

"Yeah?" Al called trying to sound sane. There was no reply, instead a paper slid in from the bottom door frame.

He picked it up, and it instantly made Al chuckle at the cute drawing. It was a sketch of Cyrus eating breakfast and the note above it said. "I'm leaving for breakfast, don't forget to lock up the balcony or else the cat might return."