~: Violet Trinity Reinhart :~

Nickname(s): Vi, Via, Trin

Age: 17-26(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Violet can have a very

Personality: Violet can have a very.. strong personality. On the one hand she can be very sweet, though rather exceptionally quiet. She'll come off like that more often than not as she's not usually the first one to walk right up to someone to have a conversation with them, she's just not like that. On the other hand though, Violet can be rather protective of those she loves and cares about, especially those like family or friends, with one being her younger sister, Primrose. She would be the strong silent type in a friend group, or, in a way, kinda like the mom of the group. She cares about those she loves, and if you happen to rub her the wrong way, well, things just won't go well. If you so much as try purposely to mess with the people she cares about, then you're definitely in for a world of hurt. And though she may come off as rather reserved, though she is, but in the sense that she's not super social, she will stand up for herself and won't let other people walk all over her.

Likes: The quiet, loyalty, reading, writing, art, sketching, being out in nature to have some alone time, honesty, baking, cuddling(surprisingly), getting to know others on her own time.

Dislikes: Seeing family members hurt(ESPECIALLY her younger sister), people messing with her or her family, nagging, pestering, dishonesty, making fun of those she cares about, players, cheaters.