~: Felicity Mae Baldwin :~

Nickname: Mae Mae

Age: 15-26(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Personality: Felicity's rather

Personality: Felicity's rather.. special. On the one hand she can seem very sweet, like that of cinnamon sugar, unable to even hurt a fly. But that's only one side of the coin. She comes off coy, only to later play with your feelings, a flirtatious side to her that many don't know about, especially her older brother. To her brother she's a sweet, pure little angel. He doesn't know the other side of her. The side that's manipulative, playing with other's feelings. To voluntarily flirt with others and have no consequences to go along with it. Felicity is selfish. Blatantly selfish. What she has wanted in her life, she's gotten. She's a pampered girl and grown up that way with a silver spoon in her mouth. But, deep deep down inside she's really just looking for validation. To be truly loved like any other person. She craves attention of course, but like anybody, she just wants to be loved in some way, shape or form.

Likes: Attention, sweets, sports, shopping, parties, clubbing, being fawned over, flirting, etc.

Dislikes: Nagging, sour things, being told what to do, being treated like a child, etc.