~: Odessa Gabriella Jones :~

Nickname: Dess or Dessa

Gender: Female

Age: 17-28(Will vary depending on the roleplay)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Odessa is a blunt girl

Personality: Odessa is a blunt girl. She will give you the utmost truth whether you like it or not. She isn't the type to deceive or betray. She would never even think of that, as her loyalty is for sure. She's loyal to a fault and will stand by your side. Along with this, Odessa is strong-willed and stubborn at times, to the point where it can easily get her into harmful or dangerous situations. On the other hand though, she is a rather charismatic and bubbly girl when meeting others. In this way, definitely extroverted and does happen to like attention, though too much attention ends up making her just a tiny bit uncomfortable. She more often than not puts herself out there though, and also beware that she does have a tendency to flirt. Well, more than just a tendency. She has a way to slip in and out of flirting, especially if she's comfortable with you.

Likes: Going out with friends, clubbing, sometimes drinking, flirting every so often, chic clothing, spicy foods, etc.

Dislikes: When being disrespected by others, spiders, being secluded from others, hypocrites, etc.