~: Kade Isaac Walker :~

Nickname(s): Kay

Age: 17-26(Age will vary)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Kade is

Personality: Kade is.. a simple enough guy. He's more along the no nonsense type of things and is usually by the book with a lot of subjects, strict and getting straight to the point, and in that case, exceptionally blunt and honest.  He's rather intuitive as well, observant and can read body language decently well. Though, despite the fact he is a simple guy, he also happens to have a 'dark' side. As he's strict and comes off as stern, he has a possessive nature to him. Almost animalistic you could say, but it remains hidden to the outside world and deep, way deep down. He's possessive in the sense that he doesn't like to share, especially when it comes to people he meets and actually gets to even like. Careful though, cause if he happens to like you or even 'care' about you in that sense, he won't want you out of his sight. It's a little scary how protective he can end up getting of someone, cause if you happen to touch what's his.. well, expect yourself to be 6 feet under in a day or two.

Likes: Reading, baking and cooking(secretly), quiet time, nature and being outdoors, few sports, archery, organization, tidiness, etc.

Dislikes: Loud noises, obnoxious people, huge concerts, incompetence, idiots, pampered people, prissy girls, clutter, etc.