~: Maya Cerise Lancaster :~

Nickname: MyMy, Yaya(Do not use these if you don't know her well)

Age: 17-26(Age will Vary)

Species: Shapeshifter

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Maya is a very reserved individual

Personality: Maya is a very reserved individual. She doesn't talk a lot at first, and people misread that a majority of the time as seeming like she's ignoring somebody. Though that isn't the case. At times though, she can be rather sassy, and has a habit to talk back. Sometimes she doesn't know when to shut up, as she has a bit of a smart mouth in the sense that she will no doubt argue, even having a little bit of a temper as well. Also in that sense, sarcasm has ended up becoming her second nature. She's certainly not one to be messed with though, and can play innocent when necessary to get out of trouble. Actually, she's great at that. She would find some way of getting herself out of a bad situation. If not, she would probably end up fighting her way through it.

Likes: Keeping to herself, watching the stars in the sky, daydreaming at times, spicy food, sour candy, etc.

Dislikes: Anger towards her, when people throw tantrums, people who try to start fights with her, few sweets, etc.