~: Jackson Oliver Pierce :~

Nickname: Jack, Jack Jack, Jacky, Oli

Age: 16-25(Age will vary)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Jackson would seem like the golden boy

Personality: Jackson would seem like the golden boy. The type to get good grades and straight A's. That guy that you can take home to meet your family and give that good impression that everyone so loves and wants. Though, no. No he really isn't. That's only a small layer of the onion. There are several more layers. Layers which are usually concealed. Jackson absolutely adores causing mischief and chaos, stirring the pot at times just to start trouble. To most parents he's that good, innocent guy. But when the parentals aren't around, when he's feeling the need to, or when he's bored and just wants something to do, that's when he'll start up trouble. The guy is also a thrill-seeker, not caring what others think about him, but actually genuinely deep down he does. In that layer further down, he just craves for attention, and some kind of love and affection. Sure it can come in several different ways like his past hookups, or need to cause trouble, but that's all he really wants is some kind of attention or just knowing that he is even there. To make himself noticeable and not feel alone. In some way to feel like he belongs.

Likes: Causing trouble, chaos, teasing, flirting, attention, gullible people, sweets and pastries, parties, alcohol, etc.

Dislikes: Party-poopers, stuck-up people, lack of attention, pity, etc.