~: Aiden Margaret Peterson :~

Nickname(s)
-Addy
-Den Den

Age: 17-28(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Aiden

Personality: Aiden.. One good word for Aiden is that she is very determined. Once the girl puts her mind to something, nothing will stop her from getting it. She will continue to push herself to do her best in every single aspect she can to get what she wants, and is very driven to do so. Do not try to sway her, as she isn't easily swayed. When she has something in mind, her main goal will be achieving specifically that. Another good word to describe her is flirtatious, and a tad selfish. With her tendency to get what she wants she will also flirt to do so. No shame in that when she's got her eye on the prize, and won't stop till she gets it. In this way she is specifically selfish as well as more times than she can count she has gotten what she wanted and won't let it go or get taken away from her very easily. Her will and true determination have led her to come across many an achievement, not backing down from it and shooting higher for her goals.

Likes: Success, achieving her goals, food, chic clothing, straightforward people, flirting, etc.

Dislikes: Liars, fakers, people looking down on her, people underestimating her, etc.