~: Parker James Wilkonsin :~

Nickname(s):
-Park
-Parks

Age: 16-28(Age will vary)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Parker seems like a good kid

Personality: Parker seems like a good kid. He gets good grades, is an exceptional athlete, and volunteers at several animal shelters and food pantries. What could be wrong with all that?? Except for the fact that he's a player. You'd think he'd be the type to bring to meet the parents. At least on the surface that is. He'd pull that charming little smile, greeting them with manners. Yes ma'am, no ma'am. Yes sir, and no sir. Parents love him. But the thing is he doesn't do relationships. He's definitely friendly and outgoing, and when comfortable will flirt, but he doesn't do relationships. Well, romantically anyway. There's a story on that, but he never opens up about that type of thing and keeps that past part of him closed and locked in a box, not wanting to touch that ever again. It's a touchy subject for him. But honestly despite all of this.. he would actually be considered a good guy. He does have a tender, more caring side. But he hasn't been so much in tune with that side of him for as long as he can remember, and wouldn't want to for fear of getting hurt again.

Likes: Sports, food, flirting, getting to know new people, socializing, one night stands, hookups, cuddles(secretly), etc.

Dislikes: Betrayal, lying, taking advantage of trust, being looked down upon, others thinking they're superior over him, kiwi, tart things, etc.