~: Avalon Isla Coleman :~

Nickname(s):
-Ava
-Aves
-Lonny

Age: 16-28(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Avalon would be considered to be rather a little complicated

Personality: Avalon would be considered to be rather a little complicated. On the one hand, her remarks and words toward others can be perceived as rather.. piercing and can cut deep. She's the type of girl who would sit back and observe. She's rather quiet at first, but more calculating and perceptive, measuring others' actions while she does so. She's most certainly not shy though. She just isn't fond of big crowds and a heck ton of people. If anything she's the closed-off and close kept type, not socializing unless she's thrust into a situation for socializing and even then she's not usually too good at that. There is another side to her too. A side that's flirtatious and seductive whether under the influence of alcohol. More often that would probably be the case, she's being flirted with, OR if someone were to have caught her eye. That last part is hard to do though. Very hard to do to catch her eye. Not many do. And pretty much you'll either love her or hate her. There's usually no in between. She holds herself at high standards, and at times to others that can come off as snobbish, pretentious or entitled, but she's not. She's just very hard to impress by others as more often than not people end up letting her down and disappointing her. A normal basis thing that had happened to her in her childhood, but she doesn't talk about that. Due to that Avalon is actually rather fragile or broken underneath it all. Broken to the point that disappointment had ended up becoming apart of her life and not expecting a lot from people because of it. Avalon has gone through a lot in her life and had ended up taking the use of drinking, drugs as well as hookups, etc to forget all the bad things that had happened. It would work for a little while till it wouldn't anymore and she would end up having to find something else that would sate that feeling of hurt and almost constant disappointment.

Likes: The calm, stargazing, reading, her motorcycle, long drives, swimming, few sports, alcohol, men and women, her leather jackets, humming or listening to music when she's alone, drinking, etc.

Dislikes: Disappointment, people who can't keep their promises, liars, betrayal, being pestered or nagged, idiots, stupid questions, etc.