~: Caterina Genevieve Everston :~

Nickname:
-Cat
-Rina
-Kitty Cat(Be VERY careful if using this, cause if you're not close then it won't end very well)

Age: 17-27(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Caterina's rather

Personality: Caterina's rather.. special to say the least. On the outside she seems to be that high and mighty girl looking down on others. She is intelligent though, but this only serves to make her air and aura of looking 'snobby' more noticeable. Even if it is true and doesn't really help with the fact of her having grown up and raised in that kinda environment, especially from her parents, rich and wealthy. This has in fact led to where she can seem rather.. well.. selfish. What she thinks is hers in her mind, then that's it. It's hers, and there's no ifs, ands or buts about it. She doesn't share. Though her selfishness isn't usually what is shown on the surface at first. No. That doesn't comprise the whole of her. At first glance she can seem rather cold, cool and very reserved, being that person to just observe others for the time being from a good distance. But if you've piqued her interest, that can either be a good or bad thing. If you have, you may have a very flirtatious and troublesome girl on your hands. Troublesome as in she can be rather hard to handle, or 'tame', but that's besides the point. If she's absolutely comfortable with you she'll gladly flirt and has no shame in doing so. She knows she's beautiful. Blatantly aware, and will play coy as well too to get what she wants using her looks to her advantage. But despite all this and how Caterina seems to set others at an arms length to not get too close, she does indeed have a heart. It's just whether you'd take the time to truly get to know her and see behind her exterior is the question.

Likes: Parties, slight attention(when she wants it at least), literature, reading, speculating, sweets, spicy food, etc.

Dislikes: Disrespect, pestering, nagging, clingy or desperate people(especially desperate girls), stupid questions, when people underestimate her, etc.