~: Ashley Marielle Rivera :~

Nickname(s):
-Ash
-Lyn
-Mari

Age: 17-26(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Species: Shapeshifter

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Ashley

Personality: Ashley.. the way she looks you should probably steer clear of her. Give her a good bandwidth away. Especially those that want to stay on the safe side. Ashley's known for trouble. It follows her everywhere. Absolutely everywhere, and she's all for it. Wherever she goes usually chaos ensues. She's prone to it, as well as fights. Though, you so much as look at her the wrong way there's no telling what'll happen. Actually, she'd deal with it. Probably using her fists would be her go to, especially if you're looking at her the wrong way. She's a fighter, standing for what she believes in. If you so much as try to go against her she will certainly counter back. And along with that, flirt. Whether you're with somebody or not, she'll do it. She lives life not looking back, but instead looking forward. The girl knows no bounds, and continues to test limits everyday whether that be in life or in people.

Likes:Parties, clubbing, drinking, causing trouble, making mischief, causing riots, getting into fights, attention, etc.

Dislikes: Party-poopers, know-it-alls, goody-goodys, clingy people, desperate people, desperation in itself, etc.