~: Micah James Byrnes :~

Age: 17-28(Age will vary)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Micah's usually a very chill guy

Personality: Micah's usually a very chill guy. The type of guy you can just hangout with anytime really, or workout with if you prefer. Though, there's a catch, and another side to him. A side that likes to party and get wild. There's always two sides to a story, and with his Jekyll and Hyde personality, being in the day he's more chill, cool and collected, and at night, more of a party animal. He likes to have fun in more ways than one to say the least, but will show restraint.. if he's not drunk of course. Though most of the time you'll see him sober just because he wants to have recollections of what he had done, terrible or not. Helps with the conscience.. maybe. Maybe not. But he usually will try to learn from mistakes if he makes them. Keyword being 'try' as sometimes it doesn't really work in his favor and he ends up repeating them again. But once again, life's a learning process with trials and errors.

Likes: Hanging out with friends, parties, clubbing, drinking, cuddles, respect, working out at the gym, excitement, etc.

Dislikes: Disrespect, Dishonesty, liars, cheaters, fakers, squash, sour things, etc.