~: Theodore Louis Sullivan

Nickname(s): Theo(Preferred), Lou Lou, Sully

Age: 16-25(Age will vary)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Theo

Personality: Theo.. Theo's a very sweet and considerate boy. He's the type to have an optimistic view, not trying to make light of the situation per se but more so the type to try and keep others hopes high. He thinks with just a little more positivity in the world, it can help life just a little more. That's why he usually tries to see the good side of things instead of dwelling on the bad, as it's just one more stepping stone to gain strength. That's not to say to totally disregard the bad things, but using them to get stronger. He's the type to look for the good in people, believing there is in each and every person he meets. In a sense, he's rather naive in this way. Though, he's actually pretty easy to fluster, especially if he eventually finds out somebody's flirting with him.

Likes: Music, making friends, socializing, looking on the bright side of things, sweets and pastries, etc.

Dislikes: Dwelling on the bad, seeing other people hurting or in pain, when he can't help somebody no matter how hard he tries, etc.