~: Valentina Mae Alvarez :~

Nickname(s): Val, Valentine, Tina(But absolutely hates this)

Age: 16-25(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Valentina

Personality: Valentina.. Where to start with her. Valentina is a flirt, plain and simple. She will blatantly flirt with you, and gets around QUITE a bit. Who knows how many people she's been with now, but she keeps her options plenty open, rifling through them like a revolving door. Depending on the situation, she's a great actor. Feigning innocence at first, or just going straight in for the kill when meeting somebody. Though the reason she craves so much attention through this is partially due to habit, and home life, as she hadn't had 'love' like that, or anything close to that kind of attention. So she looked for this 'love' in other people, which had led to her pattern of sleeping around, and craving that attention whether sexual or otherwise. Deep down she just truly wants to be loved. Loved and cared for, and envies those that are able to have so easily what she desires. Her heart longs and aches for that love and attention. She herself isn't a bad girl. She's just a broken girl that longs to be mended, to fill those cracks which her family had left behind as they were scarce in her life in the first place.

Likes: Flirting, getting what she wants, attention, the idea of love, strawberries, chocolate, sweets in general, etc.

Dislikes: People who underestimate her, dishonesty, disrespectful people, thunderstorms, etc.