~: Ivette Marilyn Adams :~

Nickname: Ivy(Preferred)

Age: 16-25(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Ivy is somebody you really wouldn't want to be on the bad side of

Personality: Ivy is somebody you really wouldn't want to be on the bad side of. If you were to put her in a category, many would probably consider her as one of the 'bad girl's', among other things, though isn't the type to sleep around with anyone even if she seems to give off that aura or vibe. In fact, she's not even very social enough to do that in the first place as more often than not people end up meeting her, but due to her expressions or dismissive actions, they'd probably write her off as an arrogant person. Though, she can be a rather very competitive individual in the sense that she pushes to improve herself each and every day, but that's not to say that she doesn't get those moments of being self conscious about herself. And when that rolls around, she has a habit to put those walls up, and keep them up. It'd take a truly persistent person to knock them down and melt the ice which cages her heart due to the way that she tries to keep others at an arm's length, not wanting to get hurt. She has been hurt before many many times in several relationships whether it be with her parents, whom have had their own problems and not really been very involved in her life. She had had many times where her trust has been taken advantage, and normally won't give people more than a second chance due to that. She tends to hide her feelings, though underneath that cage of ice is a tender heart. A heart which should be taken care of.

Likes: Honesty, reading, writing, alone and chill time, respect, quiet places, freedom, etc.

Dislikes: Liars, fakers, mistreatment, abandonment, betrayal, being ridiculed, being kept in the dark, etc.