~: Araminta Genevieve Porter :~

Nickname(s):
-Ara
-Trouble
-Troublesome

Age: 17-27(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Araminta is the definition of fearless

Personality: Araminta is the definition of fearless. She will speak her mind whether you like it or not. She will not stand down. She will call you out, and has no problem doing so.  If you so much as push her, she will push right back twice as hard, super stubborn. She's certainly not the type to bring home to your parents. No siree. If you ask her to do one thing, she'll do the opposite just to annoy you. That's just her personality. She has a habit to get under people's skin in this regard. Either that, or she intrigues people with her natural ability to back talk. You usually love her or hate her, there's really no in between when it comes to Araminta. But if you gain her as a friend, she's a ride or die type of gal. Loyal through and through. No other girl as loyal as her. With her undying loyalty is where her stubborn attitude also comes back, and she won't falter. But another side of her has a habit to.. flirt.  If she really seems to like you, and is fully comfortable, she will have no problem to flirt. And has had many relationships she's gone through. All different of course, but nonetheless with her recklessness it has become almost second nature. Her need to be reckless, fearless, and uncaring of problems that arise has gotten her into trouble, but not like she minds. Or cares. Or does she? There may be a possible tender part somewhere in that reckless child. Who knows.

Likes: Breaking rules, talking back, drinking, partying, spicy and sour food, her motorcycle, etc.

Dislikes: Being underestimated, party-poopers, authority figures, commitment, etc.