~: Raquel Maxine Cooper :~

Nickname(s):
-Rocky
-Rock
-Max
-Coop

Age: 16-28(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Raquel is special

Personality: Raquel is special. Special in the way that she won't take crap from anybody. She has a teeny tendency to be on the sarcastic side with her witty remarks seemingly getting her into trouble. She is a sassy girl with the attitude to match it, as well as a flirt. She will show no hesitation in flirting as it's partially a hobby for her, a hobby she happens to like to pursue in her spare time when she can. On another note Raquel is very observant, taking in other people's body languages into consideration to await their next move. To add onto that, she happens to also pull a tough exterior with her witty and sarcastic remarks and demeanor. She's been through and dealt with a lot of crap in her life both from family, friends, etc. Like a never ending cycle that over time she just became used to in dealing with it. Despite that and her being tough, she's tender as well. You may not think some words get to her, but they do. She wouldn't ever tell anybody though, and if she does that'd be a rare occasion. And if you think she doesn't remember the crap people have thrown at her time and time again over the years then you'd be dead wrong. She'll remember just about every piercing word. Every purposeful action. There's a thing about forgiving and forgetting, and she has a hard time to do both of those. But, she does happen to have a tender side to her. A part of her where if you do happen to break those barriers of hers, is the most loyal person you'll ever meet. Even sweet too.

Likes: Honesty, partying, drinking, alcohol, her motorcycle, leather jackets, the beach, socializing, flirting, getting her space sometimes, having time to herself.

Dislikes: Desperation, clingy people, pestering, nagging, prissy and pampered people, people who can't take a clue, being looked down upon for her views, people who don't keep their promises, etc.