~: Dakota Mae Lannister :~

Nickname(s):
-Kota
-Mae Mae
-Lanni

Age: 17-25(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Dakota

Personality: Dakota.. Dakota doesn't take crap from anybody. She's a troublesome girl, and if you try to push her, she'll push back just as hard and even harder. Her words can cut deep depending on the situation, so if you don't have a tough skin, there's a potential of you getting hurt by her words. She seems sharp around the edges, and does happen to put her guard up when around people. Though with that, she also happens to use flirting as a defense mechanism, that and seduction. She'd be considered to others probably as the bad girl who sleeps around with people, gets in trouble, isn't good around authority figures, etc. Which, in a way, is true. She does and has slept around, though it is to fill a void and is a defense mechanism to keep others at bay and at a distance so she won't get hurt herself. She has had bad experiences with relationships in her past and tries to hide her emotions in regards to relationships in fear of getting hurt again.

Likes: Honesty, motorcycles, random trips to places, being occupied, flings, parties, drinking, etc.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, lying, cheating, when people underestimate her, when people look down on her, etc.