~: Sienna Penelope Winters :~

Nickname: Sia

Age: 16-25(Age will vary)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Personality: Sienna is a very shy and quiet individual, and isn't really one to talk a lot

Personality: Sienna is a very shy and quiet individual, and isn't really one to talk a lot. The girl has a very kind and gentle heart though, taking care of others when she can, and expressing her kindness through her words as well as her actions towards others. She normally shies away from too much interaction and large crowds though, making her a little closed off and most definitely a pushover with her knack of automatically trying to want to help others who are hurting or need a helping hand. She will gladly help and give it her all however she can. She would definitely be that person to volunteer at an animal shelter or feed the homeless, giving her time happily and willingly with no argument or need for self assurance, but just out of the pure kindness of her heart. Yet this can easily be turned around on her with others taking advantage of her naiveness and manipulating her to do what they want. She would have absolutely no clue if she even was being manipulated as you would already have her trust. She is way too trusting and naive. Her heart is only full of the love that has been passed down from her family, as she comes from a rather very nurturing home environment. So, when you have her trust, really you have the girl herself. She tries her best to find the best in everybody, feeling like there is good in every single person. That's what she believes, and she sticks by it. And she is that person that will give more than just a second chance. Multiple chances really. Though if you do happen to try to hurt those she happens to love, it's like you've flipped a switch. She has never been prone to blatant anger. Ever. But if you do happen to hurt someone she cares for, that side of her that's especially protective, and more often hidden, will end up coming out. And it's not really the greatest being on the end of it. This is rare though as she has plenty of patience, and very respectful towards others. Though on first meeting her, she happens to have a slight stutter when meeting new people, but will eventually stop when she has become more accustomed to you, her shy side then melting just a little to allow her to be comfortable.

Likes: Tending to others, pastries/sweets, warm blankets, animals, nature, being around those she cares for, etc.

Dislikes: Large crowds, loud noises, fighting, abuse, neglect, storms, being taken by surprised and the dark, etc.