~: Iris Evelyn Hills :~

Nickname: Ris

Age: 17-27(Age will vary)

Species: Vampire

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Iris would sacrifice many things she has for that of others wellbeing

Personality: Iris would sacrifice many things she has for that of others wellbeing. She is selfless, though puts up a confident facade to hide her true intentions in helping. Many would think she would be vain, only caring about materialistic things like jewelry and wealth, but it's the opposite. She looks to have that air about her, but really she means well in order to tend to other's needs. She has good intentions, but hides it behind that facade. Also in that sense, she is not afraid to speak her mind, but only when the time is right and it's necessary. To others, she may seem like a trophy wife. To keep her opinion to herself, and not to speak up in discussions. But no. She will do as she pleases and speak her honest opinion whether you like it or not. She will not just stand by and do nothing.

Likes: Organization, quiet places, reading, caring for others, writing, photography, baking, being outdoors, etc.

Dislikes: Disrespect, liars, cheaters, fakers, sour fruit, people who THINK they know her, arrogance, etc.