~: Ryder Brandt Andrews :~

Age: 17-26(Age will vary)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Fallen angel

Appearance:

Personality: Ryder is cold

Personality: Ryder is cold. Bitterly cold to people, and blunt, speaking what he believes is the truth. If you ask him a question, he will be brutally honest with you whether you want to hear it or not. So if you don't like the brutal truth, then suggest you turn right around and walk away. He believes 'honesty is the best policy,' and lives by that. He thinks it would be better to deal out the truth rather than lying, and the situation only becoming worse later. Despite the fact of him being so cold and bitter, he's undoubtedly loyal. Loyal to a fault, and responsible. Ryder is a trustworthy guy, but due to his more stand-offish, slight off-putting attitude, many wouldn't consider him to be so at first sight. When people end up first meeting him, they end up straying away, which he has grown used to. But that's not to say that it doesn't get to him. It does deep down, but he keeps that part of him hidden and to himself. He lives like a recluse, avoiding contact with a majority of people. Yet even despite that, deeper down he has a tender soft spot, but very deep. Practically hidden to the public eye.

Likes: Motorcycles, quiet places, reading, baking at times, honesty, etc, the night time, etc.

Dislikes: Manipulation, deception, deceit, ice cream, cheating, two-faced people, gossip, etc.