Sleep deprived

This was requested by someone a while ago... sorry it's taken so long but here it is- I hope you enjoy. 💕

"Kat," I looked up dropping my pencil onto the desk as I glanced towards my brother Louis "hm?" He was leaning against the door frame a little smile on his face "I'm going out with the lads tonight. Will you be alright alone?" I gave him a 'are you serious?' look before I giggled "I'll be fine Lou. You go have your fun. Tell the boys I say hi" Louis wanders towards me and presses a little kiss to my forehead "will do. Love you" I grinned softly at him watching as he strutted out of the room closing the door quietly on his way out. I sighed and leaned back against the chair as I picked my pencil up again looking at the stacks of homework laying on my desk. God this is going to be a long night.

Two hours had passed and I was still trying to do my homework the frustration taking its toll on me my knuckles turning white as I tightened my grip on the pen my eyes tearing up "I can't do this" I whimpered resting my head on the desk as I gripped my hair. "Why is history so difficult? Why did I choose it? I could've gone with media but I went with history" I mumbled to myself the self hate forming in my heart getting worse until soft sobs were falling from my mouth my hands starting to shake the familiar feeling of when I panicked washing over me. I reached out for my phone and grabbed it my shaky fingers vigorously tapping the screen trying to get it to turn on but I soon found out it was dead. I rested my head on the desk as I began to take deep breaths to try and relax myself tears continuing to stream out of my eyes endlessly until I eventually couldn't stay awake anymore and I was too tired to go to the comforting embrace of my bed.

I heard the slam of a door immediately feeling a horrible pain in my neck. I stayed leaning against the desk a soft groan falling from my lips. "Yeah I'll go check on her" a quiet voice said before footsteps were heard making their way across the landing and towards my room. Someone knocked on my door but I didn't respond as I was too disoriented to even answer. I heard the door creak open the little beams of light shining against my face "Lou she's asleep... on her desk" came that deep familiar voice. Harry's voice. The voice I longed for. The person I longed for. "She was probably doing homework" Louis responded making his way up the stairs. "Darling, hey" I felt a warm hand rest on my bare shoulder "Harry?" I murmured looking up slowly at the man in front of me before I shot up and practically jumped into his arms "Harry!" I held him tight his fingertips brushing against my back slowly "I missed you" I mumbled softly "I missed you too hun... have you gotten any sleep?" I pulled away looking into his eyes and nodding before he sighed looking at me with a stern look "proper sleep" I didn't respond all I did was look down. Harry was like another brother to me and he could read me like a book. "No but it isn't my fault haz..." I said softly and he frowned "we can't have that. Come on let's get you into bed" I shook my head "no I don't want to go to sleep. I've got homework to do" Harry lead me over to my bed and shook his head "homework doesn't matter right now. We can think about that some other time but right now you need to rest" he pulled the covers back and nudged me into the bed. I sighed softly and clambered onto the bed before laying down immediately curling up my dark heavy eyes starting to droop tiredly. Harry sat on the edge of the bed and began to rub soothing patterns into my forearm knowing that was the thing Louis used to do to get me to relax. "Just relax darling" he spoke, his voice as soft as honey. My tense shoulders slumped slightly as I began to doze off. "She alright?" Came louis' voice "shh mate she's trying to sleep" Harry whispered but nodded in response to his question. I heard footsteps coming towards me before a pair of soft lips were pressed against my forehead and my hair was brushed away from my forehead "love you sweetheart" Louis muttered and I reached out grabbing a fistful of his shirt "I love you too Lou... stay" I whispered pulling him slightly not opening my eyes "you too haz" I said softly just wanting as much comfort as possible. I felt the bed dip down on the other side as Louis laid down beside me. I instantly cuddled into his chest his arms instinctively wrapping around me. "I've got an assessment" I whispered loud enough for them to hear "darling don't worry about that. Me and Louis will do something about that. I promise" I nodded and let myself relax completely as I fell into a deep slumber hearing both boys talking between themselves but I couldn't make out what they were saying as I was in quite a deep sleep.

Harry's POV
I slipped off of the bed and walked towards the desk sitting down on the chair as I picked up the pen and read the paper "hm... alright... battle of Hastings was in 1066." I mumbled to myself "uh blood feuds were when the victims family would get revenge" I sighed running a hand through my hair as I wrote everything down. "Bloody hell" I whispered as I read the question "Louis do you know anything about the nazis and Hitler?" I glanced at Louis watching as he continued to play with Katrina's hair "no idea... she's shown me the 12 marker question and to be quite honest with you I'm stumped" he stated and I laughed rubbing my temples "blimey" I sighed before leaning back in the chair thinking to myself as I tried to figure out what to put before I shrugged "Google's here for a reason, right?" I smiled and googled the question before I quickly answered it knowing this was going to take a whole lot of weight off of her shoulders. After about an hour I managed to finish the work and I closed the booklet before standing up looking towards the clock "I should really head off" I said and Louis nodded "alright. Thanks for doing that" I nodded "no problem" I walked back towards the bed and kneeled down pressing a little kiss to her forehead "love you" I smiled lovingly at her before standing up straighter. I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open ready to walk out but I stopped as I heard her voice "don't leave... not yet... stay" I paused for a moment before putting my coat back onto the floor "of course dear. I'll stay here for however long you want me" I sat down back on the bed intertwining my fingers with hers in w supportive and loving way "I love you both" she said as her eyes fluttered shut and Louis smiled "we love you more..." knowing I had helped her made me happy... I would do anything for her. Anything.

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you liked this one. 💕

Word count: 1279