Brits Panic

This is for hazzaisgod I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😍😍🤩🤩🥰🥰💕💕💕🥰🤩🤩😍😘

Ember's POV
I was watching from the side of the stage as harry warmed up. I was a paramedic for tonight and harry just so happened to be my boyfriend "harry!" I called as he nearly tripped over the wire and he smiled down at me giving me a slight wink "thanks love... Didn't notice that" I smile and shake my head. Tonight we've got high security as we've got millions of people to look after and it's better to have more security than only four security guards who could care less. I don't usually work at Harry's shows but for some reason today I had been assigned to but I don't mind its quite nice to be in the presence of him because then I can know he's safe. I like to make sure he's safe as sometimes things go wrong and people get injured but I really hope tonight goes well.

Four hours later

I smile and wrap my arms around him tightly "good luck babe" harry smiled and kissed my head "thank you love... Don't worry about me because you know I'll be fine" I nodded and smiled at his reassuring smile laughing softly as he squished my cheeks together "now go rock that stage hazza" he smiles and kisses me passionately "I will.... I love you" I smile widely "Love you too... Now go! Go do this and be my amazing boy!" he laughs and kisses me again before running towards the stairs. He blew me a kiss and I pretended to grab it and put it in my pocket watching as he climbed onto the stairs. I'm so proud of him. I watched as he sat down at the piano and began the starting keys I smiled and swayed to the music biting my lip as the camera focused on his face and I saw tears dripping down his cheeks. I smiled sadly knowing this song meant a lot to him "you said you care and you missed me too and I'm well aware I write to many songs about you and the coffees out at the beachwood cafe and it kills me because I know we've run out of things we can say..." I wipe the tears from my cheeks and close my eyes listening to his voice. I heard a few gasps before loud shouting was heard I opened my eyes and looked towards harry but he wasn't there. I looked at the scene again before I noticed him on the ground. My eyes widened and I ran up the steps and towards him where security were trying to help "harry? Are you okay?!" he stared at me sadly and shook his head before his hand slowly moved and uncovered the spot where he had been shot "harry! Oh my gosh... Dan bring me my medical bag!!!" I yelled "ember" he whispered as he stared into the crowd. I turned my attention to the crowd and noticed a man holding a gun I immediately climbed on top of harry shielding his body completely I would rather die than him "ember no" he whimpered and I smiled at him rubbing his cheek. I grabbed a cloth from the medical bag before adding pressure onto Harry's wound. Screams ran through the audience but I ignored it keeping harry shielded as more gun shots were heard. I kept pressure to Harry's wound "hey babe stay with me" his green eyes were clouded with something I had never seen before. Horror and pain "hey hey I'm here I'm right here" Dan kneeled down beside me "the ambulance is here" I nodded and watched as Dan's eyes widened "yes Harry's hurt! Go get a stretcher!" I shouted as Harry's eyes closed "no no baby stay stay with me... I'm right here. Please" I begged holding him tightly. He opened his eyes one last time and smiled at me gently "don't be scared ember.... I'm not leaving you... I'll be brand new its okay" his eyes nearly closed again before he took a deep breath "y-your hand" I looked down at my hand and saw it was bleeding profusely but that was not my problem right now "that's okay harry.... Harry? Harry!!" I shook him gently before shaking my head and grabbing the stretcher and helping to get him on it as quick as possible.

As we got to the hospital I ran in holding onto Harry's hand tightly. Louis and zayn rushed to us and smiled worriedly."ember go wait in the waiting room" I shook my head "no! He's my boyfriend and-and-" Liam smiled and wrapped an arm around me "cmon babe" he pulled me to a different room my whole body numb "you've got quite a nasty wound" I shrugged "I need to see harry" I whispered. Liam smiled sadly "you can't see him yet... Let me take the bullet out of your hand and stitch you up then you can go see him if it's all good" I looked down at my hands and liam grasped my hands in his "cmon harry is going to be okay" I took a deep breath before nodding "o-okay just get this over and done with" liam nods and smiles before getting the equipment he needed "look away for me hun" I obey and look away taking nice deep breaths. I felt slight pressure but didn't move I was completely numb and I felt broken to be honest. My boyfriend was on his death bed. I heard metal against metal and watched as the bullet was taken away "there you go... Now I'll just stitch you up" I nodded slowly and closed my eyes staying nice and calm as he stitched me up. A few minutes later liam dressed my wound before smiling and patting my shoulder "I'll go see how Harry is" I nodded before lying down in the bed and curling up.

I hear the door open and I watch as liam walks in "he's still in surgery" I felt my heart break and I broke down the impact of this finally falling on top of me. I cried into my hands and felt arms wrap around me "shh love.... Niall said he's okay he's just getting the last bullet taking out" I gasped "there was more than one bullet?!" he nodded "there were six... He got shot six times but he's okay. I closed my eyes as my body weakened more and I completely fell into liam falling into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV
I opened my eyes and winced. The pain was bad but I guess I'm okay."ember?" I looked over and noticed zayn he smiled "hey... Do you want me to go get her?" I nodded slightly and watched as louis walked in "hey man... The surgery went great. I took some of your blood and found that it was all good" I smiled and nodded "great" as the door opened I turned my head and watched as niall carried ember in she was passed out in his arms tear stain marks on her cheeks. She was put beside me and I wrap my arms around her holding her as close as possible. I kiss her cheek and smile "hey ember sweetie" I rubbed her back and watched as she flinched before she opened her eyes slowly "hey baby" she took me in a second time before gasping and wrapping her arms around me gripping me tight "you're okay?! Oh my gosh harry" I smile and hold her close "yes I'm right here.... Always and forever" I rub her cheek and stroke her hair gently making sure to show her I was right there. She buries her head in my chest and I smile holding her tight "I'm right here and I'm never leaving" she placed her hand on my covered up wound before she kisses the bandage gently "I'm so sorry" I shush her "don't be silly... This is in no way your fault and anyways I love you and you know I'll never leave you... I'm alive and I'm fine" she kisses me softly and I smile pulling her closer smiling as she wrapped her legs around my waist "I'm never letting you go" she whimpered. I smile and hold her tightly "and I'm fine with that...." I looked towards zayn as he showed me a video "this is what ember did...." I didn't remember anything that happened. I watched as she climbed on top of me to shield me and I felt my eyes pick with tears and I held her close burying my head in her neck "you did that for me?" she nods slowly "I would always do that for you hazzy... Always" I kiss her gently and smile "thank you" I stroke her cheek and she smiles "I was just protecting you.... My everything" I smile before kissing her softly... I'm so incredibly lucky.

Hope you liked this one ❤️❤️😘😘🤩🤩😍😍😍💕💕🥰🥰🥺🥰😍🤩🤩🤩😘😘

Just because I'm tired I'm just gonna say this.... I love youuuu

Word count: 1560