Club Fight

Okay firstly I want to say a huge congratulations to my cousin and his girlfriend who had their first baby today!!! They had a baby boy and he's absolutely gorgeous!! His name is koah (which means warrior in a different country) and he's so so sooo adorable and I'm so happy and excited to meet him!! Sorry if you can't see the picture but here you go-

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🤩🤩😍😘😘💕💕

Shay's POV
I laughed loudly and held onto my friends hand spinning her around "dudeeeeeee!!!" she shouted very excited. I smiled and she let out a scream as Justin Bieber came on "nooooo" I whined and she just danced around acting like a lunatic but that's why she's my best friend "Courtney don't hurt yourself" I laughed softly and looked around the club my eyes landing on a tall guy who looked to be in his mid 20s and he was eyeing Courtney up and down. I glared at him before taking a hold of Courtney's hand and pulling her further back so a group of teens were sheltering us from the man. She continued to dance and I rolled my eyes taking a sip from my drink "shay?!" I turned around and saw my old college friend "danny?!" he nods and jumps up and down excitedly before wrapping his arms around me "wow long time no see!" he shouted as the music got louder. "yeah it's been so long! How have you been?" he nodded and smiled "I've been great... I finally got out of that toxic relationship with that Michael guy... You remember him?" I nodded and smiled at him "well I'm really happy for you! Atleast you got out of it" he nodded and gave me another hug before walking off. I smiled and turned around looking for Courtney but she wasn't where she was before. I heard my name being called and I looked over to the stairs leading up to the bedrooms and I saw Courtney being dragged up by the man from earlier. I instantly ran up to them and grabbed the man's hand trying to pull him off of her but he reacted quickly and punched me hard. I fell onto the floor gripping my nose tightly as it began to throb but I wasn't going down without a fight. Courtney's high heels were not giving her any chance of escaping so I got close to the man and raised my knee before kneeling him in the groin trying to be as hard as possible. His attention fell from Courtney and he shoved her down the stairs before walking towards me very slowly a wide grin on his face I pushed myself against the wall and motioned for Courtney to run. He pushed his body against mine and breathed heavily into my ear "do you know what good girls get?" I nod slowly and he grabbed my waist pinning me against the wall "tell me then baby...." I swallowed hard and stayed silent. He grabbed my wrist and twisted it in the most agonising way possible I cried out and closed my eyes "t-they get rewarded?" he smiles and nods "good girl.... Now what do bad girls get? Hmm?" he started to nibble on my ear and I wanted to shove him away but I couldn't "I-i don't know" he laughs loudly "well let me tell you something..... They.... Get...." he walked me down the stairs until we got to a large glass table "punished" he said very calmly his face turning cold. I stared into his eyes and went to say something but before I could he slammed me into the table before grabbing my hair and pulling me up before shoving me back down onto the glass. He laughed and let me go before kicking me hard and running out of the club. After a while I managed to stand up and I limped out of the club doors before pulling my phone out and tapping on my dad's contact. "hello this is harry styles. I'm sorry I can't take your call right now" I let out a terrified cry and I fell to my knees before doing the only last choice I had. To call louis.

Louis' POV
I felt my phone buzzing and I sighed before pulling it out and answering without looking "hello" I said as I drew a few patterns on the paper "Louis!! Louis!! I've just been punched!! IvejustbeenpunchedlouisIneedhelpplease! Dadwontanswerme!" shay spoke extremely quickly "hey hey speak slowly I can't understand you shay! Slow down!" she took deep breaths and sobbed into the phone "c-courtney nearly got raped by this man... I tried to fight him off b-but he pinned me against the wall! He touched me! He touched me! Uncle Louis please come and get me! Please! Courtney isn't here! She's fine but I'm fucked up! Please louis!" I immediately reported everything back to harry and his eyes widened in horror."okay shay we're coming now... Is there someone who can look after you?" the line suddenly went dead and I looked at harry "we need to get there now!" he nodded and grabbed his keys his eyes wide and his breathing uneven "I swear if she gets hurt even worse then I'm gonna -" I cut harry off knowing he would say something he would regret later.

As we got to the club I saw shay and I got out harry followed close behind. The other boys were setting up specific things just incase."fucking hell" I muttered as I saw the blood rushing out of her arms, legs, head.... Everywhere. She was crying and harry was crying as well his breathing starting to get out of control. I picked shay up before putting her in the car and harry getting in beside her his arms immediately wrapping around her fragile body.

Shay's POV
I gripped dad tightly and cried into his chest his heart beat definitely wasn't normal and he gripped me tight. "I'm so sorry baby" I didn't answer him as I was in too much pain. As we got home dad carried me in and sat me down on the sofa the others surrounding me. Niall put ice packs on my already bruised body whilst liam and zayn sorted a few other things out. Dad pulled me onto his lap and I watched as louis paced the room his hands in his hair "fuck I'm going to the police station" the boys nodded at louis and I watched as he grabbed his jacket and ran out. "close your eyes babe" I closed my eyes and dad rubbed my back. I felt something pierce my skin and I whined softly the pain slowly but surely going away. I didn't dare open my eyes I just focused on dad and tried to stay calm.

About twenty minutes later liam had finished stitching me up and he just put a plaster on all of the stitches and smiled. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head before the others comforted me for a while. I cuddled into dad again and jumped as the door opened and louis came in. He smiled "the police have him in custody for assaulting two other women" we all cheer that he had been taken by the police and I cuddle into dad holding him tight dad's hand rubbing my back gently. Louis sat beside me and both of them cuddled me close as we started to watch Disney "I love you louis... You too dad..." they both smile and kiss both of my cheeks "we love you more shay"

I hope you liked this one 💕💕💕😘😘😍😍🤩🥰🥰❤️❤️🥰🤩😍😍😘😘😘😘

Q- kiss, kill, marry

Niall, louis, harry... 😏

Word count: 1333

And here's my cousin and his girlfriend. Ahh I'm so happy ❤️❤️❤️