Panic Attack= Passing Out

This is for southerngirl212 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕😘😘🤩🤩🥰🥰💜💜👑🥰😍😍😍

Rachel's POV
I cleared my throat again and my brother harry looked towards me giving me a strange look "you good?" I nodded slowly "I'm fine" I mumbled leaning my head against the window watching as the traffic light turned to red. "you don't seem fine love" I sigh before turning the radio on "I'm fine I promise harry... Just stop being so protective" I whined. He sighed softly before nodding and tapping the steering wheel to the beat of the music "you know you can tell me anything... Right Rachel?" I nodded closing my eyes "I know haz... I know I can talk to you about anything but I'm perfectly fine" he nods before starting to drive again. I felt my stomach twist and I whined quietly I bit my lip letting out a soft sigh. I don't think I'm ill I'm perfectly fine and I feel well. It's just a bit of a cough, that's barely anything.

Around midnight

I woke up and very slowly sat up. My head was very fuzzy and I couldn't hear much. My nose was blocked and I felt worse than anything. I looked to my side and noticed my boyfriend Liam was still asleep I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. I lied back down and curled up against liam his arms wrapping around me and pulling me close. I gripped him tightly hiding my face in his chest just wishing for this to all go away I felt perfectly fine and happy five hours ago but now I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I weakly leaned my head on Liam's chest and whined softly a tear trailed down my cheek as I knew I couldn't tell the boys about this as they would go straight into doctor mode and that terrifies me. Yes I'm an adult but I'm still scared of doctors it's just because of things that have happened in my life. It effects my daily life and I just wish I could forget about it and be happy instead of fearful of telling my friends that I was ill but I just can't. I held liam tightly and relaxed more until I fell into a deep sleep.

"Rachel" a soft voice whispered. I rolled over hiding my face in the pillows "hey no no babe please open your eyes" I opened my eyes and winced squeezing my eyes shut as the pain intensifies "what's wrong?" liam asked rubbing my back. I shook my head slowly "n-nothing" I whispered and liam put his hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes "cmon Rachel you must know by now that I know you very well.... Please don't lie to me" he stroked my cheek gently and I frowned "I'm not lying to you Li" he tried to kiss my head but I quickly dodged him and put my head in his chest "and that's another strange thing you do when you're ill" I sigh "you're very observant aren't you?" he nodded and smiled "yeah I am... You know you dont have to lie about being ill" I whine at him "but it's scary" I pouted and liam held the back of my head and rubbed my hair gently "aw baby you know niall and louis would never hurt you. They adore you... Cmon it's better to get yourself checked" I shook my head and continued to hide my head in his chest. I heard the bedroom door open and I tensed up but liam continued to rub my back gently "what's wrong with this little one?" I heard nialls voice. Why isn't he at work? "I'm not little!" I shout into Liam's chest that's another habit of mine that I do when I'm ill. Liam rubbed my back soothingly "shhh bug it's okay" I felt the bed dip down and I got closer to Liam not wanting to be touched by niall "are you ill munchkin?" I loved the pet names niall called me as he was like a big brother for me but on days like these I don't like them or being talked to "shut up" I whined. Niall fell silent and I sighed thinking he had gone but all I heard was movement "what's up?" louis asked and I stared up at liam sadly. He smiled and kissed my cheek I give up now I've already been caught out... I can't hide it anymore. I look up and see harry walk in concern on his face "aw Rachel love what happened?" I shook my head and whimpered again "do you feel ill baby?" I stay still not answering him as I was too scared to. "okay I think it's best if we take her to the doctors... The physical signs I'm seeing are very concerning. I want to take her in so we can do a few tests" I felt a chill go down my spine and I shook my head "n-no please loubear please... I'm perfectly fine... Please don't make me" liam got out of bed and tried to pick me up but I wasn't having any of it I got off the other side and tried to make a run for it but my legs had different ideas. I stumbled slightly and harry caught me "cmon then Rachel" he picked me up and I tried to wriggle from his arms but I couldn't "please" I whimpered sadly as Harry's grip on me just tightened. I hate this.

At the doctors

Harry held me tight before putting me on the floor "are you gonna be a good girl and walk in without running?" I hesitated before nodding. Harry nodded before letting me go but grabbing my hand liam taking my other hand and walking me in. I bit my lip anxiously my anxiety starting to get the best of me. We followed louis into a room niall staying behind to make sure I wouldn't escape. We got to the room and I sat down on the bed playing with my hands and watching niall and louis do their thing. Harry locked the door and liam sat beside me wrapping his arm around me and holding me close. I felt my anxiety build up and I tried to calm down but I couldn't my breathing picked up and I began to heave gripping Liam's leg gently as that's the only thing I could hold onto. I struggled to breathe and all the boys noticed that and immediately surrounded me "hey hey you need to breathe. Rachel take nice deep breaths... Nice deep breaths. Cmon follow me" niall began to demonstrate but I couldn't focus. I felt to encircled and I backed against the wall before cuddling my knees into my chest crying loudly my breathing getting worse "niall I think she's going to pass out. Get me an oxygen mask now" my vision began to get darker and harry held my hand trying to help me but no matter what I couldn't calm down. It felt like I was drowning and I couldn't do anything except watch as I slowly let go and closed my eyes.

Niall's POV
I ran back into the room and noticed Rachel was passed out. I put the oxygen mask over her face and held it there watching as louis started it up "okay harry I know you've barely had any teaching in this but I need you to get that long cotton swab for me" I ordered. Harry obeyed and quickly got it before I pulled the mask off again. Her breathing was still bad so I squeezed her hand to try and calm her down. The test we had to do urgently was horrible but we needed it to be done "now tilt her head back and push it as far back into her nose as possible" harry gives louis a crazy look and I know I'll have to do it "okay harry you hold this mask" I say before switching positions with him. I took a hold of Rachel's chin and tilted her head back before pushing the cotton swab all the way up her nose before feeling the pressure at the back and stopping before moving it around a bit and pulling it out I then put it in a bag and handed it to the nurse "please go test that. Get the doctors to come back to me immediately" she nods and takes it "yes doctor" I turn back to Rachel before putting some cotton on her nose and with the help of the guys moving her onto her side as he nose started to Bleed but that's perfectly normal. I put the mask back on her face before holding it there I smile at harry and nod before getting my stethoscope and checking her lungs. I nod "okay her chest is a bit raspy and I can hear a slight crackle but I think that's from the cold" liam looks worried "what if she has corona?" I smile at him "that test was only protocol. We do it for anyone who has symptoms or a cough.. She could just have a cough. Don't worry man" I pat his shoulder before kissing Rachel's head and walking out.

Harry's POV
I held her hand tightly and smiled gently at a sleeping liam who was cuddled up next to Rachel. I squeezed her hand gently and kissed the back of it. I started to hum gently trying to make her comfortable as well as me. I watched as she flinched slightly before she slowly opened her eyes "hey darling" I whisper she seems a bit dazed and worried "it's okay you're in the doctors office and you're perfectly safe" she winces again before touching her nose "why does my nose hurt?" she whined softly "they did a test for corona virus babe but it's came back negative so it's okay. Louis said he thinks you've just got a normal cold" I smile and she nods before liam wraps his arms around her and opens his eyes lazily he smiles at Rachel and kisses her cheek gently as they began to talk quietly. They're so cute together.

Rachel's POV
Liam kissed my cheek and I smiled wrapping my arms around him and holding him tightly. He rubbed my back gently and kissed my nose. I giggled softly before going into a coughing fit harry immediately patted and rubbed my back and I just held onto liam tighter. I gave harry a smile before relaxing into liam more and closing my eyes liking the feeling of his hand on my back. He drew patterns into my back and I smiled letting out a soft sigh just glad I was okay and safe. "thank you" I whisper to no one in particular before falling into another deep sleep.

I hope this was okay ❤️❤️❤️🥺😘😘😘😘😘🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜♥️🥰😍😍🤩🤩💕

Have a good day /night guys xxx

Word count: 1882