Dancing Accident

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned I hope you like this one 😘😘🥰🥰❤️❤️💕💕😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩😍💕❤️🥰

Ivy's POV
I smiled and jumped onto the sofa laughing loudly before doing a front flip off the couch and landing on my feet before falling down. I held my stomach as I laughed not being able to control myself I stood up before spinning around happily. I grabbed the guitar which was beside the door before pretending to play it I looked up as I heard the door creak and liam stood there a smirk on his face "ahhh I knew you always wanted to finger my guitar" I gasp "LIAM!!!" he laughs and runs out of the room. Man I hate him sometimes I turn the music up louder and begin to bounce up and down before spinning around excitedly. I try to stop myself but before I can I feel myself falling forwards and I grab onto the mantelpiece and let out a relieved sigh. I watch in horror as the huge mirror infront of me starts to fall and I let out a slight scream as it hits the floor. The wood hits my toe and I let out a shriek as I collapsed to the floor my toe aching. I hear the door open and harry shout a "hello" before I try to stand up but I end up falling to the ground again the glass shards stabbing into my feet and hands. I wince and stay sat on the floor giving up completely "hey Ivy- woah what happened?" I shook my head slightly as the pain grew. He rushed up to me and bent down infront of me "what happened Ivy?" he rubs my back and tries to figure out what happened "I-i was dancing and k-knocked over the mirror... I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to" he shakes his head "no no shh it's okay this wasn't your fault" he wraps his arms around me and holds me close as I cry into his chest. "oh Ivy... You did it again didn't you?" came Liam's voice and I sniffled worriedly before nodding slowly. "I-i didn't mean to though" Liam smiled "don't worry... Louis and niall will be able to help you. We can go in my car harry" harry nodded before picking me up. I cried into his neck keeping my hands by my side and my legs around his waist keeping my feet away from everything. "it hurts" I whimpered "I know it does love but we'll get it sorted soon okay" I nodded and tried to stay calm.

As we got to the doctors harry got out of the car and helped me get out before lifting me up and carrying me into the office Liam following. Louis comes out of the room and looks at harry then to Liam then to me "oh dear what did they do to you now?" tears streamed down my cheeks and louis pouted "follow me. We'll get you sorted" harry carried me into the room before lying me on the bed I winced and tried to stay calm. Niall walked in "hey princess... I heard you had a fall?" I nodded slowly "I was dancing and I fell down then the mirror fell and the mirror hit my toe really hard and I fell over" I rambled absolutely terrified. Niall nodded and put his hand on my shoulder "take nice deep breaths... This is not your fault... Shh" I took deep breaths and he smiled before putting two fingers on my neck before looking at his watch. "okay your pulse is a bit fast but that's normal" harry was beside me trying to comfort me as best as he could whilst Liam was helping louis set up. Louis smiled and walked over to me the tray in his hands looking very evil with the tools on it. He puts it on the bed before smiling "can you show me your hand please" I whimpered and shook my head. Harry smiled and grabbed my arm before moving my hand out so louis could see it I shook my head and began to cry loudly. Louis held my arm gently and smiled "I won't touch I promise" I looked into his eyes before nodding and relaxing my arm I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt louis move my fingers around before he hummed "okay love... You haven't got many glass pieces in your hands... I think the majority of the glass went in your feet but that's okay just be brave for me okay hun" I didn't respond as I was too scared "okay hun?" I nodded and Louis smiled "thank you babe... I'm going to give you four numbing injections to numb your hands and feet" I shook my head and tried to get off of the bed but harry pushed me back on the bed gently "you need this sweetie" I let out a pathetic sob before nodding. Louis smiled before grabbing an injection and holding my hand he injected the right bits and I cried but harry calmed me down. I watched as the tweezers got closer to my hand and I looked at harry with wide eyes. He smiled and rubbed my cheek gently "you're okay babe" I shook my head and he shushed me "yes you are" I hid my face in his chest and he rubbed my back. I felt the pressure grow in my hand and I breathed more heavily my anxiety growing. Harry tried to comfort me as best as he could. My vision began to blur and I began to shake "hey hey babe breathe. Darlin breathe" niall said noticing my flushed cheeks and my breathing "louis stop I think you should stop" the room began to spin and I let out a cry as I closed my eyes everything going black.

20 minutes later

I woke up to a cold flannel on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked to my side looking at harry who looked really worried. He was holding an ice pack to my hand whilst liam held an ice pack to my foot "is it over?" I asked weakly. Harry nodded and smiled "yes sweetie it's all done... Louis has just gone to get you some cream but you're okay. Louis said it'll heal nicely" I nodded and closed my eyes as the door opened "hey lover" I opened my eyes and smiled slightly at niall "I've got some cream for your stitches" I nodded and niall smiled before putting the cream on both my feet and hands. He smiled "there you go love. Louis said add that twice a day. Every morning and evening and you must go more careful" I nodded and harry smiled his best friend instinct kicking in "I'll make sure to be with her every day from now on" niall chuckled and nodded "good.... If anything else happens do if it gets worse just come back here and we'll check it out" I nodded and harry smiled "well thank you man" I thanked niall quietly and he grinned. Harry carried me out to the office and I opened my arms towards louis he smiled and gave me a hug "get well soon sweets" I nodded and smiled.

Later that night

As I was close to falling asleep I felt Harry's fingers in my hair. I smiled and got closer to him he kissed my head and rubbed my back starting to hum as if he were trying to start a conversation up I opened my eyes and smiled at him poking his dimples gently. "Ivy?" I nodded and held him tight "I love you" I smile "I love you too bestie" he rolls his eyes "no... No Ivy... I really really love you" I smile at him and give him a strange look trying to tell if he was lying or not. "I'm being serious" I giggle "well I guess I love you too... I love you a lot... Ive had a crush on you since I was ten" I covered my mouth with wide eyes and harry smirks "well I guess I got lucky.... I'm sorry I didn't ask you out sooner" I smiled before pressing my hands to his cheeks before pushing myself onto him. I kiss him gently and he immediately kisses back a million explosions going off in my tummy. I pull back slowly and look into his eyes he rubs my cheek with his thumb and grins "Ivy will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded "yes! Yes I will" I got on top of him and held him tightly. He rubbed my back and smiled his green eyes a more darker shade of green. He kisses my head and smirks "I got so so so lucky with you and I'm so glad you said yes.... I love you" I smile before grabbing the TV controller and turning the TV up louder as liam was upstairs "I love you too harry... So so much" harry gets the hint and he pulls me closer his lips immediately attacking my neck in beautiful kisses. I'm falling hard for this sweet creature.

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘🤩🤩🥰💕💕😍😍😍🤩🤩😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q- what's your favourite roller-coaster?

Word count: 1598