Fall= Dentist

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned I hope you like this one ❤️❤️💕💕🥰🥰😍😍🤩🤩😘😘😘😘😘

Chloe's POV
"daddy!! Watch!! Look daddy!!" I yell excitedly. My dad, Liam looks at me and smiles widely "aw are you having fun bug... Hm smile for daddy!" he pulls his phone out and I smile widely at it. He takes the picture and chuckles "you're a cutie aren't you?" I giggle and crawl down the slide before running over to the swings and jumping up and down excitedly. Usually I go in the baby swings as I'm still only three but I'm turning four next month! I'm a big girl so I'm allowed to do what I want."go careful love" dad warned. I nodded and sat on the swing before moving my legs back and forth trying to pick up speed "I'm a big girl daddy!!" Liam smiles widely "I know you are sweetheart... Do you want me to push you?" I nodded slowly and he smiled before standing up and walking towards me. He grabbed the chains before very gently swinging them back and forth making the swing go forwards then halt making me jolt forwards but it was very fun. He began to push me making sure to be gentle "daddy!! Its a doggy!!!" I exclaimed happily "yeah baby it is... You wanna go say hi?" I nodded and before I could realise what was going on I tried to jump off the swing and dad pulled it back and gravity definitely wasn't working. I felt on my face and immediately started to cry woodchips getting in my mouth I tried to stand up but I couldn't "hey hey darling I've got you. Daddy's here" he pats my bottom gently and bounces me up and down to try and make me smile. He looked me over and his face grew concerned "oh bug" he whispered gently I cried harder and gripped his shirt tightly hiding my head in his shoulder. He held onto me tightly as he began to walk "Let's go for a trip shall we" he danced all the way back to the car making me feel a bit better but my face still hurt.

As we got to the clinic liam picked me up and walked me inside shielding my face from anyone's view. "zach can you call harry please and get him to come here asap" zach, a very close friend of Liam's nodded and smiled "yeah of course" he pouted at me and waved a little bit. I waved back tears continuing to stream down my cheeks. Dad carried me into a room before sitting me down on the bed he got some antiseptic wipes before wiping over my cheek gently causing me to wince "aw I'm sorry babe... Its okay" he then pulled a pot out and smiled "hmm which plaster will you pick angel?" I go through the plasters before picking up one with all the one direction boys on it. He grins and chuckles softly "good choice love... Give it to daddy" I smile and place it on his hand and he pulls it out the wrapper before sticking it on my cheek "pick another one... Go on" I go through the plasters again before picking a spider man plaster out and giving it to Liam. He smiles widely and kisses my head "good one baby" he sticks it on the other plaster so it made a cross and kept the cotton in place "there we go all fixed. Now..." he picked me up and took me over to the dentist chair I shook my head and whined not letting go of him. He rubbed my back gently and I looked up as the door opened and there he was. Harry smiled and walked through his normal doctors coat on and he had a light blue shirt on with a necklace with a green cross on it "hey buttercup" harry grins and takes me from dad planting a kiss on my head. I take a hold of his necklace and grip it tightly he smiles and pats my bottom gently "is it okay if I have a look at your owie?" I shake my head burying my head in his chest. He coos and smiles "hey chloe... I can make all the pain go away" I shake my head keeping my head firmly in his chest. "okay sweets... How about I treat you to an ice cream afterwards" I shake my head starting to cry loudly "aww no no please don't cry. Angel shhhh shh I'm sorry. I'll stop bribing you with things hun... How about daddy holds you and I check your teeth but I don't touch. Does that sound better?" I shake my head again "tell me what you want to do then babe" I grip him tighter "home" I whimper "chloe we can't go home yet... You've got a bad owie... Daddy's fixed your cheek now please let me fix your teeth. I'll be extra gentle" I reach up and curl my fingers into his hair he smiles "you can even play with my hair whilst I do it" I nodded slowly and he smiles before picking me up and handing me to Liam who sat on the chair and held me on his lap. Harry knelt down and I immediately gripped his hair "okay babe open up for me" I become nervous and I look away. Harry smiles and takes a hold of my chin making me look at him "please sweetie" I very slowly open my mouth and he shines his torch into my mouth and begins to examine my teeth "okay I can see the problem... You've knocked out two of your teeth but I think they were just baby teeth so don't worry" dad nods as I couldn't quite understand him "tooth fairy?" I whimpered. Harry smiles "yes baby... I don't think the tooth fairy will come as we don't know where your teeth are but here" he smiles and gives me a few chocolate coins. I squeal and dad smiles kissing my head "but before you can eat them I need to put some gel on your teeth to make them less achy" I nod even though I didn't understand him and harry knew that. He smiled "open again for me kitten" I obey and he smiles before rubbing the gel into where my teeth would have been he also puts some on where my gums looked a bit red "okay love... All done. You were so brave" he kisses my head and picks me up I grip him tightly "thank you uncle haz" he smiles "you're very welcome dear... Now you have a good rest of the day and I'll come back later with a suprise" I nodded and went back to dad holding onto him tightly.

Later that evening

I hear a knock at the door and I stand up quickly dad following behind. Dad opens the door for me and I scream whilst jumping up and down "wait! Uncle hazza?! You're a tooth fairy?!!" he smiles widely and bends down "yep I certainly am... Now cmere I need a cuddle so I can give you something" I rushed into his arms and he smiles holding me tightly "Ooo what's this Chloe?" I watch as he pulls a five pound note from behind my ear and I squeal wrapping my arms around him again "thank you tooth fairy!! Can you come to my birthday party???" harry smiles widely and nods "yes love but you know I have to keep this a secret so I'll probably come as my normal form" I nod and pull him in close again and giggle "thank you!!" I kiss his cheek and harry stands up "spend that well sweetheart" harry and dad give each other a hug before I cuddle into Liam's chest holding him tightly. I can't believe the tooth fairy came!!!

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️😍😍🤩🤩😘😘💕💕🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This was really cute!

Thank you for so much love

Word count: 1381