Abuse= Running Away

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one ❤️

Shay's POV
I smiled and kissed my daughters cheek gently "hey baby girl which barbie do you want?" she points at the one with Ken and I smile "okay honey" I pick the box up before heading to the checkouts and smiling at the lady "that'll be £10.50 please" I give her the money and I smile thanking her quietly. "how are you and grant?" I shrug and smile "he's alright... He's very caring" oh how I wanted to punch myself after saying that. He's not caring at all he's a complete an utter jerk! "have a good day shay" I nod and smile "you too Laura" I smile and walk back out to my car putting Victoria into the car seat and kissing her head before getting in the car myself. I guess it's time for a beating again, right? "mummy! Mummy!! Is daddy going to be at home?" I nodded and smiled slightly. She pouted "I don't like him mummy... He's a meanie" I wipe a tear from my cheek and sigh softly "I know honey and I'm sorry... We're going to get out of this I promise" she cuddles her barbies close and I smile just wishing I had taken the chance of getting away from grant. I pull into the drive way and notice the lights are off "daddy may be at work still" I said softly. I opened the door and picked Victoria up kissing her head gently "daddy scares me" she whispers. I nod and rub her back "has he ever done anything to you baby girl?" she hides her face in my neck and I go quiet. I open the front door and slowly walk in I look around worriedly and take a deep breath "where were you?" I flinch and turn around looking at grant who was stood leaning against the door "the shop... I bought Victoria some barbies" he crossed his arms over his chest "did you get my beer?" I nodded and he hummed before ripping the back out of my hand and taking his drinks. "Victoria needs a nap... I'll be back in a while" grant looked at me before nodding "whatever" Victoria was extremely quiet and wouldn't look at grant. I walked up the stairs with Victoria "what did he do?" I ask putting her on the bed and getting her onesie out "my princess parts" she whispered. I felt anger boil up inside of me but I tried not to show it. I changed Victoria and kissed her nose "now you get some rest... I'll come get you in a bit" I smiled and closed the book before kissing Victoria's cheek "night babe" I walk downstairs and go straight up to grant my confidence growing "what the actual fuck grant?!" he looks up at me and raises his eyebrows "what you bitch?" I glare at him "you target me then Victoria?!" he laughs and nods "she was so tight-" I slap him hard and begin to try and beat him up but before I can he shoves me to the ground and begins to kick me all over. I groan in pain and wriggle slightly but he stands on top of me starting to stamp on my head. As I got dizzy he stopped and picked me up taking me up to our room. He throws me onto the bed before getting in beside me and wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my neck gently and I close my eyes just wanting to get out of there.

After a while grant had passed out and I was still wide awake and in pain. I very carefully moved his arm from my waist and sat up wincing in pain. I stand up and rush as fast as I can to Veronica's room. I pick her up and run downstairs putting Veronica in the car and getting in myself before driving as fast as I could. From my pain I didn't notice a pole. I drove right into the pole "shit shit shit. Veronica baby are you okay?" she began to cry and I got out of the car picking her up and running non stop towards anyone's house. I notice a light in the distance and run faster "help!! Please!" I sob. I see three figures turn around and a flash light is put in my direction "shay?!" I hear a familiar voice. I see the figure running towards me before arms wrapped around me and Victoria. I cried hard and felt my knees weaken Victoria was taken from my arms and given to another person before the person wrapped their arms around me tightly. I collapsed and he held me up "I'm here baby... Stay with me" I looked up and saw my dad harry "d-dad" I sobbed gripping him tightly. He rubbed my back "I'm right here.... I'm so glad we were here at the right time" he pulls me into the house and I watch as louis and niall follow in "louis grab me some cold towels" he nodded and rushed off. Dad lied me down on the couch and kissed my head "let me guess... It was grant" my eyes widen slightly "how did you know that?" he rubs my cheek "it's ovbious... The way you walk closer to me when we're all out together." I nod and close my eyes. A cold towel was pressed onto my head and I winced "okay from how alert she is I would say there's no bleeding on the brain..." he lifts my shirt up and presses on my stomach. I wince and he nods "broken Ribs" he rubs some alcohol wipes onto my cuts and bruises "okay these will heal by themselves but because of what you've been through I'll get zayn to come here and help you as he's the therapist" I nod gratefully "Victoria" I whispered "she's right here shay" I nod "she got injured" dad looked at her worriedly before standing up and taking her from niall. He sits her on the sofa and begins to check her "aw babe..." she reaches up and pulls at his nose. He smiles "she's only got a few cuts... They'll heal themselves" I nod and pull Victoria close holding her tight. Dad sits beside me and wraps his arms around me tightly he turns the TV on the Victoria leans her head against my chest. "can you make her some milk please dad?" he nodded and kissed my head before walking off. He came back with two mugs and a bottle for Veronica "here's some hot chocolate for you" I thank him softly and smile as he begins to feed Veronica. After a while Veronica is passed out I lie her down beside me before cuddling into my dad's chest and holding him tightly "thank you for saving me" he nods and kisses my head "I would do it anytime for you baby girl... You don't have to worry at all and if grant comes here I'll beat the shit out of him" I smile and kiss his cheek "thank you" he nods and turns the TV on pulling me onto his lap and smiling "I'll always save my little girl"

I hope you liked this one ❤️

Q- what would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse?

Word count: 1238