Important Update

Hey everyone. Firstly I wanted to thank you all for being so patient with me. Today I'm going to share some news that isn't much of a big deal but I know I have to share it with you guys. Firstly when this lock down started I thought everything would be fine and it would end really quick but then people died. So many people. And it breaks my heart. I thought I was going to be okay but I fell into a deep pit of depression. I'm not looking for any sympathy here I just want to share this because I know you guys are worried. I fell into a pit of depression and I've been trying to get happier and slowly I am. I've started face timing people from time to time and it's helping. Thank you to my cousin to my best friend to everyone who's given me hope during these times. Another thing- my weight has given me extreme problems. I thought I would be fine. I thought I could eat until the world ended but I fortunately had a push from a few family members a big big push which helped me a lot. It showed me hope. I'm now on a diet to help and one other thing is that I was being stalked on social media. It was terrifying but everything's under control now. I wont get into the details but it left me traumatised to the point I wouldn't even touch my phone. And to anyone asking about the book- I will be publishing everyday from whenever I feel up to it. I'm sorry if I've disappointed any of you and I'm not trying to form a pity party but I just want to let you guys know what has been happening. I also unfortunately lost two people that were close to my heart due to covid-19. The pain is horrible but once again this is not a pity party. I'm going to try and get everything back up and running ASAP but from what I see I'm going to be updating very soon. Also my wattpad is having problems with me writing. I'm trying to figure it out but it won't let me save my work or even publish it but I'm trying. I've got thousands pieces of work to do due to my gcse's but that won't let me stop writing for you all. Thank you for all the love and support. I love you all.

A xx