Trip

This is for MariamGeorge699 I hope you like this one ❤️😘🤩😍♥️🥰💕💕🥺🥰🤩🤩😘😘❤️❤️

Mariam's POV
"where are we going?" I ask as harry has another weird look on his face "you'll see" I look at him with a skeptical look on my face before sighing and shaking my head "you're such a weirdo" I giggled before standing up and putting the strap of my bag over my shoulder. He wraps an arm around me and smiles "today is our two year anniversary of being together so I'm taking you somewhere special" I nodded at him "okay... Why can't you tell me?" I pout and he smiles before kissing my head "that would ruin the suprise babe... Now get in the car" I laugh softly before getting into the car watching as harry got in as well. He handed me a cookie and smiled "that's to keep you going... This drive will take around two and a half hours so... Here" he grins and hands me his 'fine line' cd "really?" he rolls his eyes "we need some entertainment Mariam... Cmon put it in!!" I smile and put the cd in turning the volume all the way up. He smiles widely starting to sing very loudly and making it so he was out of tune. I begin to sing with him as 'watermelon sugar high' comes on.

We've been in this damn car for about two hours and it's driving me crazy. I love harry and all but he's a real nutcase. As we come to a traffic light I look at the sign at the side and gasp slightly "no you did not harry! No you did not!!" he smirks and taps the steering wheel "I know you've always wanted to come here so I'm making your dreams come true" I smile widely and open the window breathing in the scent of freshly cut grass. "how did you know I wanted to visit here?" he chuckles "you always talk about it... Oh and that's the bakery I worked at... That's where we're going first" I squealed and clapped my hands together excitedly before climbing out of the car and rushing to Harry's side and throwing my arms around him. I held him tight and hid my face in his neck "this is insane... Thank you harry... I'm so so sooo thankful for you" I whisper before kissing him softly and turning around and running into the bakery. Harry followed and greeted a few people he knew before looking at the cardboard cut out of him "oh god... I was so young" I smile and squeeze his cheeks "you were so cute!! Oh my gosh I love this" he smiles and wraps an arm around me pressing a kiss to my head "hey Lin can you get me a loaf of bread please?" harry asked looking at the elderly lady. She smiled and nodded starting to set it up "this is beautiful harry..." he smiles widely "don't say it.... Do not say it harold" he grins "just like you" I blush and cover my face as he wraps his arms around me laughing loudly "stop acting like you don't know it" he takes the bread and thanks Lin before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me out of the bakery. He puts the bread in the car before smiling "I've got a few more places to take you to... Cmon" he takes my hand and rushes me to the entrance of the woods "harry no I don't like woods..." he smiles and kisses my cheek "I'll protect you. Come on baby" he tugs me a few times before I start to walk. He smiles and stops at a little Fort area which didn't have much of an entrance except a little hole at the bottom "this is where me and the lads hanged out... This was a place where we could talk and calm down about shows we had to do as we had a lot of pressure on us" I nodded and harry sighed before picking a stick up and pushing the nettles and thorns out of the way "woah..." harry nodded and smiled "this was called our... 'only direction'" I giggle and he smiles before climbing into the small den. He held his hand out and I took it smiling as he pulled me through "it's honestly really nice... I miss this place a lot but because of fame and all that stuff I move around a lot but I think for tonight and maybe this weekend we will stay here" I smile widely and wrap my arms around him tightly "I would love that harry... That would be amazing" he grins and kisses my head before climbing out of the den again "cmon I've got a few more places to show you" I smile and grab his hand before walking with him through the rest of the woods. As we went through a little hole I gasped and stared at the beautiful view. Two rainbows were in the sky and little raindrops fell onto the water which reflected the beauty of the weather. I smile and hold harry close as I stare at the sea I take slow steps towards the sand and I sat down on the rocks "this is amazing" he nods and smiles taking a seat beside me "if you look over there you might see something special" I focus in the distance and cover my mouth as I see it "t-that's amazing.... How do fish do that?" he smiles wide "it's usually caused by sun and rain.... Fish think its food so they jump up" he stands up and I go to stand up as well but my foot gives way and I fall forwards. I let out a scared scream and let out a cry of pain as my hand scraped along the concrete. I wince and just lie on the floor watching as harry rushes down "are you okay? Holy shit" he kneels down beside me and takes my hand in his "oh Mariam... Please don't cry" he wipes away my tears and tries to comfort me as best as possible "are you hurting anywhere else?" I pointed to my head and my hand. He nodded "okay let's get you home... I'll clean you up" he kisses my head before picking me up trying to keep his head down as fans swarmed around us "oh my gosh are you okay?" "harry you're amazing!" "harry can I have a picture?!" "harry have my kids!!" "harold are you and Louis dating?!" "harry please say hi to my friend!" harry ignored them and rubbed my back trying to keep me calm "girls I'm sorry but right now I have to focus on my girl... I'll come and find you later" they nod and follow us. He puts me in the car and kisses my head "go take pictures haz" he shook his head and I smile putting my hand on his chest "please... That girl is crying... Please haz" he looks at the girl and I immediately see his soft side coming back and he nods before kissing my lips "sit tight"

Harry's POV
I go to the group of girls and smile "hey girls... Yeah of course I can sign that" I sign the book and an album before kneeling down next to the little girl who was crying "hey its okay don't cry. I'm sorry if I shouted" I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. She sobbed into my chest and I shushed her repeatedly and gently until she had calmed down. I smile and pull back before taking a picture with her I stand up and look at the tall girl with long dark hair and green ish eyes. She smiles widely "please can you sign my album" I smile and nod "of course love.... Who's it for?" she blushed and looked down "shay please" I nod and sign it for her and smile "there you go hun. Stay safe" I take a picture with her and the rest of the girls before saying my goodbyes. I get in the car and smile at Mariam I hold her hand tightly and kiss her cheek "thank you for being the best"

Mariam's POV
As we got home I slowly climbed out of the car and harry rushed to me holding me tightly. He helped me in before sitting me on the sofa and getting a few things "okay show me your palm" I showed him my hand and he smiled sadly "this may sting I'm sorry" I nod and watch as he sprays the disinfectant onto my hand. I wince and close my eyes he wraps a bandage around my hand before smiling and kissing my hand gently he then looked at my head "a bit of a bump but you'll be okay... How about cuddles?" I nodded and smiled before cuddling into his chest holding him tight as he turns the TV on "you're the best Mariam I love you so so much" I smile and kiss his cheek "I love you so much too hazzy... To the moon and back"

I hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰😍😍😘😘😘💕💕💕😘😘🤩

Q- favourite song from heartbreak weather?

Word count: 1578