Tonsils Removed

This is for misswhatever0 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️🥰🥰💕💕💕🤩🤩😍😍😘😘😘😘

Katie's POV
"mikeyyyy!" I exclaim as I slap his shoulder "what baby? I'm just doing what I have to do" I glare at him and cross my arms over my chest pretending to be angry "by throwing flour everywhere when we're trying to bake a cake?! That is not helping Clifford!" he laughs before picking the flour up and grabbing me so my back was against his chest and he pours the flour onto my head "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD I WILL KILL YOU!!!" he smirks and lets me go "come catch me then sweetheart" he starts to run away and I instantly start to chase him. As I get closer to him I tackle him to the ground "NOW IS YOUR TURN INTRUDER!!" he laughs and I grip him and start to pull him by his shirt to the kitchen. I straddle him before grabbing the eggs and slapping one onto his chest and one into his hair "okay okay! Katie stop" he laughs and grabs both of my wrists "calm down... I'm done... You go shower I'll have a bath" I pout "why can't we have a shower together?" I poke his chest and he chuckles "you know why missy" I roll my eyes and he kisses my head before running off. I smile and walk upstairs and walk into the bathroom I turn the shower on before taking my clothes off and getting into the shower I close my eyes and rub the water onto my hair until all the flour had come out I smile before getting out and wrapping a towel around me and putting a towel around my hair. I go out and sit on the bed before drying off and getting into my Disney PJ's. I dry my hair before brushing it and getting into bed I'm not going to lie I haven't been feeling to well recently but I'm sure it'll go away soon. I smile as Michael walks in and he smirks before dropping his towel and I laugh covering my eyes trying to not look. He gets into bed and cuddles me close he kisses my head and smiles "I love you kitkat" I roll my eyes "I love you too Mikey"

Early in the morning

I woke up and felt as if I couldn't breathe properly "M-michael" I whimpered as I gripped the bed sheets tightly. I gripped my throat and began to gasp I shook him vigorously and watched as he opened his eyes. He sat up immediately and tried to figure out what was going on before he turned the light on "what happened?" I pointed to my throat and tried to speak but I went into a coughing fit. Michael rushed to the closet and pulled out an oxygen mask before rushing back over to me and putting it over my face and turning it on "take nice deep breaths for me.... Look up" I looked up at the ceiling and took deep breaths as he began to feel for any swelling on my glands. He gave me an extremely concerned look before he took my mask off "open for me babe" I opened my mouth and he shined his little torch into my mouth and he looked even more worried "w-w-what's wrong?" I whispered trying to make my talking as painless as possible "tonsillitis" my eyes widen slightly and I immediately put the mask back over my mouth as I try to breathe normal. He rubs my back and pulls his phone out before dialling someone "hey cal... Yeah can you and the boys suit up... No Katie is not okay... She's got severe tonsillitis. It's extremely red and- and some of it is bleeding" he tried to be quiet on the last bit but I could still hear it "BLEEDING?!" I shouted as I wasn't one who was good with blood and if I was told I was bleeding I would immediately panic. "yes thank you. Okay we'll be there soon" I breathed heavily and Michael picked me up grabbing necessary items before putting me in the car and getting in himself.

As we arrived at the hospital I saw Ashton waiting outside for us. I leaned my head back as the door opened and Luke helped me out he sat me down on the wheelchair and nodded at Ashton before running inside. I made grabby hands at Michael a thing I always do when I'm scared or when I'm in pain and need the comfort. He grabs my hand and smiles "I'm right here doll.... Don't worry" as we arrive in a room I cringe at the smell and Michael picks me up and lays me down on the bed. The bed is moved so I'm in a sitting position and the pressure on my lungs is pulled off and my wheezing turns into gasps as I try and get as much oxygen in my lungs as possible. Michael grips my hand his face contorted with concern but he acts strong for me. "okay Katie I know this is scary but I need you to be brave. Open your mouth for me and stick your tongue out" luke says calmly. I obey and he looks before nodding "that is indeed tonsillitis. Calum you go set up the O.R and tell them we will be up whenever it's free... Tell them it's urgent" calum nods and runs off. Michael kisses my hand gently and luke smiles "we'll be back in soon to prep you for surgery" I nodded but felt sick to the stomach. I went to pull my oxygen mask off but Michael shook his head and put my mask back on before kissing my head "keep it on.... Don't talk as that will damage your voice" I nodded and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes as Ashton walked in he smiled and out the tray of essentials on the table "okay hun I'm going to put a cannula in your hand... One sharp pinch then nothing else okay" I nodded and looked into Michael's eyes. He smiled and kissed my cheek "you've got this angel" I nodded and felt him clean my hand off. I took deep breaths "sharp pinch... 1...2..." he pushed it in and I whimpered squeezing Michael's hand tightly. He smiled some tears in his eyes "its okay Katie.... I'm right here" I nodded and he rubbed my cheek "now this is the one that makes you feel extremely tired but that's okay just relax" tears streamed down my cheeks and Michael wiped them away "it's okay.... I'll be waiting right here for you I won't leave" I watched as the needle went in and I tried to breathe calmly "shh I'm right here... Look.... Baby here" Michael put the teddy he had brought me when I was going through a tough time. I smiled weakly at him and tried to keep my eyes open "just close your eyes... You're okay.... It'll be quick" he started to sing quietly to me and as I was about to pass out I saw a mask being put over my face and I passed out.

After surgery

I slowly opened my eyes my throat hurting so much. "hey sweetie" Michael smiles and I try to speak "no no baby don't talk... It'll hurt for a while" I nodded before making a gesture that I needed a drink. He smiled and brought the cup over and helped me put the straw in my mouth before I took little sips. I smiled and he kissed my cheek "the surgery went amazingly babe... I'm so proud of you" I smile and cuddle into his chest weakly holding onto him with all my strength "the meds haven't weared off yet so you will be feeling the affects but that's okay" he smiles and gives me an Eskimo kiss. I put my hand on his cheek and stare into his eyes "I love you Michael" he smiles his eyes lighting up with joy "I love you too Katie... So so much... Now rest princess you need it" I nodded and closed my eyes but making sure to stay close to Michael. He's the best.

I hope you liked this one 😍😍🥰💕💕❤️😘🤩🤩😘 Xxx

Q- favourite superhero?

Word count: 1419