Dad of the family- comfort

This is for @Kdjdjnfj I hope you like this one. ❤️❤️❤️

Naill's POV
The boys and I had our doctors appointment today as we always had to get a checkup before going on tour. It was a protocol. I knew harry was nervous. Hell all of us knew he was beyond nervous. He hated these checkups but I mean who doesn't? I don't like them but I just deal with it as I've got no other choice. "Hey Niall!" I turned my head and noticed Zayn "hey." I smiled and looked back down at my phone budging up a bit so he could sit down "what we doing today?" He asked and I looked at him moved my eyes to Harry then back to him and his mouth formed an 'O' shape before he chuckled and shook his head "he will be fine" I nodded and flicked through a few pictures on Instagram. I looked at the time and cursed quietly "is Liam up? Is Louis up? I don't wanna be the dad around here" Zayn laughed a very high pitched laugh and I rolled my eyes punching his shoulder gently. "I'm up" Louis called as he ran down the stairs sitting beside Harry who was very quiet. Too quiet. I stood up making my way towards him "haz you good?" He looked up before looking back down and nodding "yeah. Fine" I knelt down beside him "yeah you're right. You'll be fine and you'll do great" I patted his knee and his chuckled softly "you're such a liar. You are the dad of us" I rolled my eyes "shut up. That's Liam's job not mine" I laughed before walking away looking at Harry once more before sighing knowing Harry was probably going to struggle today.

"Harry come on" I grumbled pulling on Harry's arm and eventually he started walking his head bowed. We all walked into the clinic and I looked to Liam with puppy dog eyes and he nodded and walked up the the receptionist. I sat down with the others and watched as Liam signed us all in. He walked back over to us and sat down "our usual doctor Helena is in Tokyo so we've got a different doctor called mark" I nodded and patted Harry's shoulder gently as I noticed he was now bouncing his knee up and down "breathe man you're fine." He didn't look at me he just shook his head a small smile on his face. I sighed and leaned back closing my eyes. I wish I could take the nervousness out of Harry and into me instead so he felt better. "Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn?" I looked up and smiled making eye contact with the doctor. He smiled and walked towards us "hey. I'm doctor Thompson but you guys can just call me mark." I smiled and shook his head "nice to meet you. I'm Niall. That's Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn" he nodded and waved at the others "Okay follow me" I looked at Harry and nodded at him before following the doctor turning my head again and sighing as I saw Harry following. "Okay whoever wants to go first come on forward" mark spoke and I looked at the others who were looking down sheepishly except Louis. "I don't mind going first" Louis said and mark smiled and nodded "okay cool. Come sit on the bed" Louis smiled and sat down on the bed. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as the doctor assessed Louis and did all the necessary things. "Okay you guys know what's coming. Two injections each arm" Louis nodded and rolled his sleeves up. I looked towards Harry and he had gone as white as a sheet. Yeah this won't go well.

Harry's POV
"Okay Harry it's your turn" I looked towards Liam and pleaded with my eyes but he shook his head and nudged me. I wasn't feeling well but I wasn't going to tell anyone. I sighed and stood up before sitting down on the bed "Okay Harry do you want to get the injections over and done with?" I shook my head and mark nodded "alright... you feeling alright?" he asked with a smile before starting to do everything necessary. I wanted to stop him but I didn't "Breathe in" I did so and he nodded "out" he hummed "a bit fast but other than that it's all good" I nodded and let him do the other stuff before I knew what was next and I started feeling sick. "Okay you ready? These injections will also make you feel better" I froze and stared at him contemplating what I should do. "Yeah I did notice how you didn't look too well" I looked down and noticed the injections before I quickly jumped off of the bed and ran towards the door but before I could even open it I had slammed into someone's chest. Zayn stared down at me "c'mon haz don't make me do this the hard way" I frowned and looked at the others for help but none of them stepped in. Zayn nudged me back towards the table and mark smiled "it's okay. Just take a breather Harry" I nodded sitting back down and holding my head in my hands. I listened to the clock ticking and I knew the time was ticking faster and faster and I felt worse. "C'mon let's get this over with" Niall said trying to persuade me. I looked at him and shrugged watching as mark picked the injection up and I shut my eyes tight not ready. I felt my arm getting wiped and I knew it was going to happen and that scared me. "Wait!" I opened my eyes and looked at mark pleadingly "can we m-maybe do this... tomorrow?" Mark shook his head and smiled "sorry Harry no" I sighed and looked down "please?" Mark shook his head and held onto my arm about to give me the injection and I pulled away "no!" Mark looked pleadingly at the others and they all stood up walking towards me. My eyes widened and I shook my head wildly "guys cmon" I grumbled "Louis hold his ankles, Zayn his legs, Niall his waist and Liam his arms" my eyes grew to the size of golf balls and before I knew it I was being held down "no no please! Guys please!" I cried struggling but stopping as I felt the first pierce my skin. "Harry it's okay" Liam said but I avoided eye contact, ignoring him completely. "Just get it over with" I mumbled. Mark pushed the other one into my arm and I winced again closing my eyes tight. "You're all done" mark said smiling. I nodded and sat up immediately being pulled into a group hug by the others. I resented the guys hugs before giving up and wrapping my arms around them and leaning into Zayn's chest "you did great haz" I nodded and rubbed my eyes annoyed at myself. "Let's go treat Harry to ice cream hey?" Niall asked and we all smiled thanking mark and walking out "yeah sure..." Liam laughed and nudged Niall "you are definitely the dad of the family"

Hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️

Word count: 1173